DO NOT travel to North Korea, what's left of the U.S. State Dept. warns Americans

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/31/dont-travel-to-north-korea.html

7 Likes

I thought that President Trump fixed all that with his historic peace summit. They had commemorative coins and everything!

29 Likes

I was really looking forward to my ski vacation on a deserted mountain.

8 Likes

Of all the places named on my bucket list, the fiefdom of Kim Jong-un surely isn’t one of them.

17 Likes

I heard he made Korea great again. What could possibly go wrong?

15 Likes

At least the administration is admitting they failed.

Or is this the fault of the deep state?

7 Likes

MKGA. It works.

Kinda.

7 Likes

Trump’s been in this weird position lately where even he can’t fully deny that nothing is happening with the denuclearization/peace process, but at the same time he can’t admit it has anything to do with anything he’s done, or Kim Jong Un (who is “so smart,” “so funny” and “has a great personality”). So it’s China’s fault.

22 Likes

Jesus, that advisory is grim. They’re not kidding, “draft a will” and talked to your loved ones about “funeral wishes”. And NK is going to put you in a labor camp before it kills you, so.

9 Likes

People traveling to North Korea is Darwinism in action

7 Likes

com-gif-to-mp4

6 Likes

trump just made the situation with N. Korea worse. Everything he touches he makes worse. What does the embedded document actually say? It’s too fucking small to read and the embedded link isn’t any bigger.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Roger that!

2 Likes

Wonderful. Can we pack-off trump for a visit?

1 Like

Just created this and invite people to share it. My goal is to get President Dipshit himself to see it.

13 Likes

This warning may seem obvious but, hey, delusional Xtianist missionaries and Dennis Rodman are citizens, too.

1 Like

Worked out okay for Laibach:

7 Likes

Unfortunately it’s very hard to find news about Korea (both N and S) in the news that isn’t evil empire or bomb them before they bomb us.

2 Likes

typical trump administration lack of attention to detail - unfortunately today is opposite day

*sighs and packs bags*

2 Likes