Do you have enough toilet paper?

That’s one of those names that means the opposite - you should never flush those, they are the prime cause of fatbergs.

21 Likes

You can double your supply if you use both sides of the TP.

4 Likes

Come between a woman menstruating and toilet paper and see if survive is a dramatic word choice… I dare you…

14 Likes

As a vagabond tourist in a past life one would occasionally travel in a country where TP was not widely known - so it paid to carry a couple of rolls. So there is the method of folding in squares. You don’t wipe some much in the middle but closer to the edge. Then fold, then do the edge again and fold. Now you are confined to the a much smaller square but you just got 3 wipes when you might only have 1. I usually start with 2 sheets that are already folded cos I have never found tearing off a single sheet satisfactory - unless you have quite strong high-end multiply paper to begin with. Good luck.

2 Likes

You can get them with a blow dryer, but even without, you can use only one sheet and pat dry. I have a cheap, cold water bidet and I STILL love how clean it gets me. I may eventually upgrade.

1 Like

No check box for gender.

I assume if I’m using both sides I can double the number of days.

If you have children, this calculator doesn’t work at all. Hose them off in the back yard until they learn how to limit themselves to 3 sheets.

4 Likes

Once you have experienced Poseidon’s Kiss, you won’t care if it’s warm

7 Likes

Colitis?

Don’t forget the four edges.

5 Likes

Simple solution to an empty TP roll.

Tub Option: Run tub faucet till warm and use soap to suds one hand. Remove lower garments and hang butt over tub ledge near the faucet, wipe butt with soapy hand. Rinse hand and splash some water on butt to rinse soap. Dry with towel. Re-don clothing.

Shower Option: Run shower till warm, remove clothing below the waist, soap one hand, stand in shower facing door and bend over. With dry hand pull shirt up to midriff while bent over and back into the spray. Then wipe butt with the soapy hand until both are rinsed off. Step away from the shower stream, shut off water, wipe any water off back, butt and legs. Re-don removed clothing.

Caution. Washcloths or brushes used instead of hand must be thoroughly rinsed afterward. :grin: :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

Phew.

(wipes brow with the one extra tissue)

2 Likes

Tsunami mode FTW! :wink:

We’re using the “three clams” method.

4 Likes

Better rinse the hand as well just to be safe! :laughing:

1 Like

Not any more

1 Like

8 Likes

Travel bidet; 20 bucks at Bed, Bath and Beyond, and you can fill it with warm water.
https://www.brondell.com/gospa-travel-bidet/

5 Likes

Other commenters have made some good suggestions, but you can also re-purpose things like old cotton sheets; cut them into 7" x 12" inch strips, fold into 4, and use to pat dry. I wash them when I wash my hands, but if you have a stack, you could throw them in the laundry.

7 Likes

I have one of these. God forbid I actually have to use it in a Code Brown situation, but a few practice runs suggest that (with careful aiming) it’ll be a perfectly adequate solution in a tight spot.

3 Likes

It’s better than the republican solution of “give them all a tax cut”

2 Likes