Do you have what it takes to be this guy's "Awesome Republican Goddess?" Take the quiz!

I’m going to take it that as a keeper you like … keeping.
Because the alternative … well, I don’t like to think of you as a kept woman! :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe she just keeps on keepin’ on?

4 Likes

It’s not about your feelings.

4 Likes

Wait. Are you suggesting that most bog-standard GOPpers are looking for a “Divine Resonant Tantric Partnership”?

Um, okay. *blink*

Would never have guessed.

(-:

2 Likes

Just try and stop me!!

@anothernewbbaccount
Free, single and obviously not allowed to mingle

meh_emma_stone

10 Likes

Socially distant, eh? Aren’t we all, now!

3 Likes

Currently playing Hard to Get on the Legendary setting.

12 Likes

that’s so terrible on so many levels :slight_smile:

3 Likes

peep-show-hans-coldplay-nazis

7 Likes

9 Likes

I only made it as far as Topic 3: Divine Resonant Tantric Partnership.

Not that I have anything against Divine Resonant Tantric Partnerships, mind you. (Rather fond of them, in fact.)

But the cognitive dissonance went clean off-scale at that point, and I just couldn’t continue (-:.

6 Likes

If my intensity/complexity is too much for you, or if I think too far “outside the box” for you, well then, we are not a match.

Some variation of this sentence is like crazy asshole bingo: “Obviously I’m too intense for people which is why they think I’m an asshole. Obviously I’m too complex for people, so they don’t understand me, which is why they think I’m an idiot. Obviously I’m a maverick who thinks ‘outside the box,’ which is why people think I’m a lunatic. It’s certainly not because I’m a crazy, dumb asshole!”

I’m cognizant of being a total loser romantically, but when I see guys like this, I suddenly feel really great about myself.

Or maybe he’s angling for (and expecting) 25 year olds, but didn’t want to be obvious about it…

Bowlers and top hats it is, then!

13 Likes

Because all the Fox News commentators are married already.

2 Likes

Sidebar: Looking at the overall quality of the site, that “Contact Me” form is going to have him adopt a new son very soon.

Little Bobby Tables.

5 Likes

Oh, don’t worry, I paged through to the end. It’s just that my soul had left my body before page 8.

7 Likes

My two greatest living heroes are my spiritual Guru and Donald Trump. In very different ways, each has hugely contributed to my personal development including my understanding of the world, the problems I have faced and my life mission. My gratitude to each of them is inexpressible. Incredibly, on top of the benefits I have personally received from Mr. Trump (which I will explain when we meet), he is now President of the Unites States!! No-one of such immense greatness and deep devotion to God has occupied the White House since Abraham Lincoln! Indeed, the Democrats have not been this angry since Lincoln freed their slaves! I pray for Trump’s safety and success several times daily as he sets America free.

President Trump is systematically dismantling the corruption. His courage, strength and staggering genius overwhelm me with respect and awe. Hallelujah!!

Jesus…I read through the whole thing and really need to take a shower now.

10 Likes

@anon75430791 - I just might have completed that Contact Me form in an attempt to communicate with this person. The Contact form itself worthy of a team of anthropologists, sociologists, psychologists, somethingotherists to study and dissect.

He requires not 1, not 2, but FIVE photos before successful submission.

8 Likes

That’s funny. “Outside the box” now means completely shuttered from factual reality and thinking in lockstep with the right-wing bubble. Who knew?

2 Likes

Yes - I had a conversation with another town resident on the FB who wrote - I get my news from multiple sources unlike you. It turned out those multiple sources are:

• President Trump’s daily press screed
  • Fox News
  • Epoch Times (a crazy right wing “news” site put out by the Falun Gong people in China)

I blocked her and moved on

10 Likes

Do not pass GO, do not collect $200

astro

2 Likes