Doctor who said vaccines magnetize people gets her license suspended

Originally published at: Doctor who said vaccines magnetize people gets her license suspended | Boing Boing

7 Likes

On behalf of Ohio, we are sorry she got air time in the first place, but eventually the wheels of justice got it taken care of, so there is that!

27 Likes

One of those “read headline after coffee” moments.

“Doctor Who said vaccines magnetize people?!”

:coffee:[Rereads]

“Ooooh”

36 Likes

Sadly, this (eminantly justified and overdue) FAFO consequence will not really affect her reach nor influence, since this is largely based on speaking and writing in person and online. Her association with RFKjr would, in any sane world, end his candidacy, but there is such a long list of these things, and here he stands. Watch for her to claim, loudly and persistently, that she is being silenced (if only!) by the Deep State and Big Pharma. The martyr complex will just make her more popular with her devotees.

26 Likes

Man, I’ve been vaccinated over & over my whole life and not once have I ever been magnetized. What a ripoff.

34 Likes

Is your 5G reception better at least? If not, you have been scammed, my friend! :grin:

16 Likes

And it’s that special magnetism that attracts brass keys!

21 Likes

This is just one more sad example of the polarized nature of the vaccine debate.

15 Likes

X-Men Pixel GIF by Slanted Studios

Tuesday Morning Reaction GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

13 Likes

Not only is my 5G reception not any better, there aren’t any government voices in my head controlling my thoughts. I have to think for myself!

I mean, I don’t even rotate to face north when I’m floating in a pool. It’s just not fair.

15 Likes

Step 1: Vaccinate everyone in the world so they become magnetic. Be careful to align the poles to repel one another or you’ll have a huge mess.

Step 2: Surgically attach perpetual motion harvesters to all the magnetized people.

Step 3.: Profit.

16 Likes

Sadly, it turns out vaccines actually just turn you into a room temperature superconductor.

25 Likes

Doctor Who really has some shitty takes from all the headlines I’ve read.

ETA I think there was a Twitter account collecting them but I don’t think enough about it to go there and try to find it and if they have a mastodon.

4 Likes

Maybe she thought this was a documentary:

5 Likes

I don’t know why, maybe the gif, but I read that as “perpetual motion hamsters”

12 Likes

The trouble with perpetual motion hamsters is that they trend libertarian and they refuse to participate in enterprises that don’t directly benefit them. Selfish bastards.

10 Likes

Ah, I see the remote activation on the waky-parser nano-modules suceeded. :smiley:

5 Likes

Seriously.
I can’t even bend a spoon with my mind!

8 Likes

But there are both positives and negatives here, surely?

7 Likes

Choices! I wanted to be able to choose my power!

kodi smit-mcphee emoji GIF by X-Men Movies

9 Likes