Hospital pharmacist who sabotaged those COVID-19 vaccine doses thinks "the sky is not real" and vaccine contains microchips

Originally published at: Hospital pharmacist who sabotaged those COVID-19 vaccine doses thinks "the sky is not real" and vaccine contains microchips | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Well, on a positive note, this should take a lot of the contention out of his divorce proceedings…

33 Likes

He should be thankful the government put up a shield to keep us from seeing God.

Usually people who claim to have seen God become long-haired, barefoot, poncho-wearing hippies who wander the Earth living off handouts.

Those dudes Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, for example.

20 Likes

Wow. When did this guy go off the rails? Surely he was more normal when getting his degree to be a pharmacist.

8 Likes

32 Likes

Good question. Wonder if distance learning removes some of the filters that might otherwise screen out those with these sorts of “belief systems”. I think substance abuse is a common professional hazard, don’t know if that played a role in this case.

2 Likes
18 Likes

And He still manage to properly operate a door… Impressive.

4 Likes

30 Likes

Can we take a minute to admire just how blurry that mugshot is?

6 Likes

All Lizard People photograph that way, look it up. I dare you.

14 Likes

So, did he think the microchips would spoil if he left the vaccine out of the fridge? And that the evil scheming vaccinators wouldn’t just cover up his act of sabotage and inject people anyway in their quest to chip as many people as possible?

What was his endgame in spoiling the vaccine if he didn’t think it contained spoilable active ingredients?

13 Likes

It’s almost un-scientific, if yous asks me.

12 Likes

You’ve got to get the brain REALLY bouncing around up there before the flat earth stuff takes root. That takes a lot of vibrations.

3 Likes

Maybe the batteries for the chips would activate when they came to ambient temperature, and burn out before they could integrate into their intended host?

“The Blacks” collected toddler faces for the child prison camps on the moon.
I’m ready to run for congress in Georgia now, thanks!

10 Likes

Purchase bulk tin foil, it’s cold out there.

10 Likes

A few weeks ago I was stopped while going into work by a young, Black* couple wearing “Hoax-19” shirts. They told me that I shouldn’t get vaccinated because it would permanently change my DNA. I work in the world’s largest medical campus, so there were tens of thousands of people nearby that could teach them the basics of vaccines and/or genetics.

My first though was to engage and try uderstand why they believed such a thing and hopefully explain that its not a hoax and that is just not how vaccines work. My second thought was to ignore them and just go to work

*added just because I found it very surprising. this stuff usually comes from older white people with too much free time

8 Likes

Thanks Ronnie!

1 Like

Unless he somehow managed to go through pharmacy school in the span of 2020, I’m gonna put money on that not being a factor.

2 Likes