Doctor who said vaccines magnetize people gets her license suspended

Never heard of Rumble before and now I think there’s probably no reason to even go look it up.

5 Likes

Gab / Truth, but video is really all you need to know.

Anyone that posts there can pretty much be automatically dismissed as a crank.

3 Likes

Just a reminder to check in on your family and make sure they haven’t started listening to these idiots. Nobody should have to find out the hard way that their loved ones are/were drinking bleach.

6 Likes

oh yeah, it’s a cesspool. avoid if possible.

7 Likes

Pictured: Mystique violating government employee’s civil rights via vaccine mandate.

6 Likes

We need someone who understands magnetism! Calling Ferrous Bueller!

11 Likes

A body temperature superconductor!

8 Likes

I’ll hazard a guess that Ten-cents didn’t just show up uninvited to offer her two cents. Someone on the committee thought her message was important & invited her there, but I won’t hold my breath waiting to see what consequences they face.

4 Likes

… wasn’t there a whole twitter account of those :thinking:

5 Likes

I wonder if she was a good or bad doctor before Covid. I’ve been wondering if the pandemic drove people crazy, or if it simply revealed the already-crazy.

4 Likes

AFAICT, both happened. Previously reasonable enough people cracked under the fear and the stress, and got swept up by the conspiracymongers; and folks already harboring lunatic ideas were emboldened and provoked into spilling them out for everyone to see.

8 Likes

Yeah?
So?

Calling them ‘conspiracy theories’ gives them a legitimacy they do not deserve, since theories are at least based on evidence.
‘Gullibility tests’ is more accurate.
Or just call 'em what they are:
Lies.

9 Likes

Osteopathy isn’t big in Australia, but chiropractic is, and we have a whole bunch of chiropractors pushing anti-vax nonsense. At times, their “professional association” has stated openly that their members must not do this, but last time I checked they had never struck off a member for doing so. And at other times their professional association has been run by people supporting the anti-vax message. There are still chiropractors spouting this nonsense on their web sites.

Here is a news report of one of the few small wins, a six month suspension imposed by a state government tribunal, imposed on a chiropractor who is a former president of the Australian Chiropractors Association.

5 Likes

How in the world did she become a doctor?

3 Likes

Tenpenny has been an antivax Alt Med fraudster for decades.

4 Likes

Thread needs more Tetsuo stills.

6 Likes

Did he detect the magnetism with his sonic screwdriver?

5 Likes

Before we get into a big derail since this is often a point of confusion: in the United States a “doctor of osteopathic medicine” (DO) is a real medical doctor with training and qualifications on par with an MD. They practice the full scope of science-based medicine, unlike homeopaths or chiropractors.

The confusion is understandable because the term “Osteopathy” is usually used to refer to “alternative medicine” woo, but that’s not what a DO does.

6 Likes

Tenpenny’s claims aren’t worth a dime.

11 Likes

Given the egregious nature of her disinformation, her license should be suspended permanently.

2 Likes