Doctors perform first penis transplant in U.S

Mostly off-topic, but anyway. The WaPo covered a governmental website about sexual education, mostly aimed at immigrants.

Money quote: “On the other side of the Atlantic, such material might cause a stir.” The US standards regarding visible skin and sexuality are a mystery for me.

They seem pretty backwards to me too and I live here. Unfortunately, a big founding influence for us was a group of people that Europe kicked out for being too religious.

5 Likes
1 Like

More for being the wrong sort of religious - I don’t think Europe should pat itself on the back for its humanism at the time.

3 Likes

Middle School?!? I’m 42 and this is still my humor most days!!! I just use my inside voice on them so no one realizes what an immature man-child I am :slight_smile:

These jokes are just the tip.

6 Likes

Listen, all else being equal I would choose Dr. Dicken 100% of the time for this surgery.

No, that would be nuts!

6 Likes

The guy’s last name is Manning. Cousins, maybe?

2 Likes

If the neuroregenerative process stops short of to restoring pleasurable sensation in his new penis such that he’s unable to attain orgasm, then yes, a strap-on will be required to finish the job. He just won’t be the one wearing it.

1 Like

Something something, I wouldn’t fuck her with your dick.

I guess that old epithet went out the window

1 Like

Ha! No. Right time period, wrong coast.

It’s called brachydactyly and can affect one or more fingers or toes.

Megan Fox is a public example of one of the more common examples, which is when only one or both of the thumbs are affected.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.