Does this incredible photo show an alien tractor beam or a ray of light from God?

Originally published at: Does this incredible photo show an alien tractor beam or a ray of light from God? | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Um… what image? I don’t see it.

8 Likes

Exactly. That’s what the FBI, CIA, and every other government agency would say.

8 Likes

Above top secret. Derp state excised it.

3 Likes

I think we are being trolled… don’t know where this image is.

1 Like

Horrible “Daily Star” link… Huge 'alien tractor beam' shines over mountains for three hours baffing locals - Daily Star

4 Likes

I’m going with “cosmic fart” albeit a big one.

4 Likes

We sure there aren’t some Nazis back there who aren’t exactly comfortable with certain “Jewish rituals” associated with opening the Ark of the Covenant?

3 Likes

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

3 Likes

Amateur mistake: it’s not an alien tractor beam, but an alien combine harvester beam.

1 Like

11 Likes

Now God has a wave motion gun.
Ho! Ho Ho!

6 Likes

Obviously a Jewish Space Laser.

12 Likes

How quickly we forget.

6 Likes

16 Likes

@pesco any idea who took the photo? i didn’t see any credits…

1 Like

If you look closely you can just make out the Jedi Seeing Stone altar on the top of that hill.

3 Likes

During a party I held a few years ago, we saw a great beam of light in the sky, clearly visible as it ran from east to west overhead. After some speculation, a guest who was military made a phone call, then informed us that is was a test of a new ginormous spotlight being installed at Mt. Weather, where DHS has their bunkers and barracks. Cool looking, but why do they need a light that can literally be seen as a beam cutting across the sky for dozens of miles?

1 Like

If you build it; they will come…

1 Like

This happened on the border of Greater Kurdistan, Erdoğan has not had good relationships with Israel recently and Turkey recently launched themselves a satellite.

:thinking:

1 Like