Dog barks 376,572,715,308 times

That’s what a great dane fucking sounds like? (And, uh, no offense, but what you got from that interaction is probably TMI!)

:stuck_out_tongue:
2 Likes

Holy cow, why did nobody ever tell me about Dan Deacon before?!

Previewed a bunch of stuff first and now I’m starting with Gliss Riffer as an album.

I once spent three months listening to the same four-word phrase looped over and over and over (psycholinguistics research).

If you take a fragment of a phoneme and loop it, it very rapidly stops sounding like a human-produced thing. It turns into insect-like clicks and beeps.

It’s a really striking demonstration of the extent to which human speech perception is psychogenically produced. The words you hear are mostly inside your head, not out in the objective world.

2 Likes

Of course it would be a Pom…!

1 Like

Oh sure take it too literally… actually sounds more amusing that way :smile:
No it just barked and barked and barked loudly… for hours.

1 Like

That’s entirely untrue. My shirt absolutely matches my pants today and I don’t appreciate the implication.

3 Likes

* The dog absorbs the directory of wonderful things.

We had one that would warn against any violations of her airspace. Didn’t matter if it was an airliner that was barely visible or a helicopter passing by… The worst was the m’effing GoodYear blimp – that f**er took 20 minutes to get out of sight.
She was effective, though – they all left.
(perhaps she was just concerned about chemtrails?)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.