Dog groomer at PetSmart arrested for animal cruelty after dog dies

Many/most here do.
I don’t really get why we’re supposed to talk about murder/torture of people on a thread about a dead dog… but ok. :confused:

1 Like

Reading that, it seems to be concentrated more on the idea that “alpha” means dominating in an aggressive way. Of course that’s not the best way to interact with dogs…or people. Real alphas are like my dad: soft spoken but have earned the respect of everyone in the room, which is palpable to a dog.

4 Likes

I’m the alpha in my house because I’m the food lady, they respect that. :wink:

8 Likes

“Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” --Christopher Hitchens

8 Likes

3 Likes

This is news to me. I don’t really go there for my cat’s things.

I went in last week for maybe the third time in my life for scratching stuff, and coincidentally considered getting my cat groomed there. The place I went to has windows into the grooming area so you could see the animals as they were being groomed. Now I’m having second thoughts, naturally. I’m certainly not taking him to the pet store that smells like puppy urine and crushed dog dreams.

At any rate, why the hate for PS? Like I said, I haven’t been in there much.

I never would have guessed. Specifically I never would have guessed the number.

One of the happiest and funniest things I’ve ever seen was a Dachshund running agility. When the dog got to the closed chute it disappeared. All I could see was a little lump moving under the fabric. Then it emerged and everyone in the auditorium cheered.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.