Dog joins, wins Bosnian Premier League match

Originally published at: Dog joins, wins Bosnian Premier League match | Boing Boing

9 Likes

I hope the pooch gets a good sponsorship deal out of that! :joy:

10 Likes

Maybe that dog will get a transfer to join the Merseyside football cats in the English Premier League

13 Likes

That seems like a terrible way to carry a dog.

5 Likes

Show me in the rulebook where it says players must be humans.

13 Likes

The lad’s going for an early bath, Brian.

Could have been worse, it might have been a cock.

6 Likes

Finally, a formula for football that I’d actually watch! :laughing: Imagine if the folks who produce these bowl games branched out… :thinking:

4 Likes

Or at least the ball!

5 Likes

It’s probably this bit.

The referee stops, suspends or abandons the match for any offences or because of
outside interference e.g. if an extra ball, other object or animal enters the field of play during the match, the referee must:

• stop play (and restart with a dropped ball) only if it interferes with play unless the ball is going into the goal and the interference does not prevent a defending player playing the ball, the goal is awarded if the ball enters the goal (even if contact was made with the ball) unless the ball enters the opponents’ goal.

• allow play to continue if it does not interfere with play and have it removed at the earliest possible opportunity allows no unauthorised persons to enter

3 Likes

A referee dog might another way to keep the players in line…

sheep GIF

3 Likes

But One Man and his Dog was on Sunday nights!

1 Like

I was going to say…

Also… not a dog or cat on the pitch, but AU new service puppers…

5 Likes

Animated GIF

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

That was in the 1940s, they probably hadn’t introduced that rule back then.

3 Likes

https://www.peruaves.org/charadriidae/southern-lapwing-vanellus-chilensis/

1 Like

adventure time ball GIF

4 Likes

Excited Adventure Time GIF

I had totally forgotten about James Baxter!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.