Dog-killer Noem tries a new excuse: I was protecting my children

“I was protecting my children.”

I’d consider that a stone guarantee that she’s a child abuser.

7 Likes

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

8 Likes

Brilliant!! [quote=“dwall0, post:8, topic:273798, full:true”]
Noem: I hated that dog, so I shot it.

PR Firm: You can’t just blurt that out, you have to build up to it slowly. First say it was acting strangely and your kids were scared. Then later you say it was biting people and killing livestock. Then say it was foaming at the mouth and threatening your kids, so you did what had to be done. By the way, how’s your ex-husband?

Noem: He was acting strangely and my kids were scared.
[/quote]

1 Like

It’s all about having the courage to make bad decisions, and the principled refusal to make good decisions.

9 Likes

It’s okay folks - Don jnr.’s entirely normal girlfriend Kimberly Gilfoyle has explained it all - in an interview she said ‘I don’t know how that happened. Maybe somebody slipped it in and she didn’t see it.’

Yep, the only possible explanation.

7 Likes

Or maybe it was a parable! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

For some reason I assumed she did this as a child/young teenager who maybe didn’t know better and had a sadistic bent. She was an adult? and that was the course of action she took? JFC.

8 Likes

Yes, the “Only I get to assault and terrorize my kids” is silent

4 Likes

Not enough shovels in South Dakota to dig a hole that deep.

1 Like

If only it had been a fru-fru little lap dog instead of a hunting dog. You know how manly men find it hilarious when the yappy poof of a dog gets squashed.

But no. She killed a dog many of these people could relate to. I have relatives who live in the country, farm cattle, and raise hunting dogs. It’s part of their whole identity.

Edit: just to be clear, I’m being sarcastic about the comedy of killing little dogs. But I’ve seen countless movies where some obnoxious neighbor or cheating girlfriend gets her cat or little dog killed somehow. It’s definitely a common punchline. And I’ve always hated it.

7 Likes

Nothing says "concerned about your child’s safety” like taking out your frustrations with gunplay.

4 Likes

My in-laws’ golden retriever killed a bunch of chickens. He remained a beloved family pet. And also didn’t ever harm the last chicken, who lived out her remaining days in peace.

5 Likes

I can’t imagine this hasn’t been mentioned, but shooting as retribution for eating multiple chickens is a problematic precedent.

Based on what we know of TFG, he didn’t share the bucket. Maybe one piece to prove it wasn’t poisoned.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Which do you like best? Gov Kristi Noem latest excuse for shooting her puppy.
Cricket shot first!
“The puppy was armed! She came right at me!”

3 Likes

9 Likes

I know, right!? With her first claim, she alienates her lawful evil base, and with her second claim she alienates her chaotic evil base. The only thing that I think could possibly save her future would be for her to sacrifice her own life as some sort of necromantic ritual in exchange for the resurrection of “her” murdered pup.

3 Likes

A Noem was involved in a Noem-involved shooting, Noem confirmed.

3 Likes

Hm. Secret meeting, or sprinkled lies?

8 Likes

The old saying “There’s no bad dogs, only bad owners” has never rung more true.

11 Likes