Puppy-killing MAGA princess Kristi Noem costs GOP thousands in cancelled fundraiser

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/06/puppy-killing-maga-princess-kristi-noem-costs-gop-thousands-in-cancelled-fundraiser.html

14 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

35 Likes

The Colorado Republican Party is in deep trouble.

During this election cycle, which started in 2023, the Colorado Republican Party raised over $1 million dollars, while Colorado Democrats have raised over $2.5 million.

Digging into the GOP numbers, more than $250,000 of that total came from presidential candidates who had to pay the party to get on its primary ballot, while more that $255,000 came from former Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s joint fundraising committee to help frontline candidates.

Neither of those fundraising streams will continue.

Rippy added: “We’re in a bad place for the Republican Party right now if we’re spending all our efforts fighting among ourselves. If Chairman Williams hasn’t made us irrelevant already as a party in Colorado, he’s well on the way.”

20 Likes

The party chair is Nancy Pallozzi?! It’s a marvel she got elected to any GOP position, given their love for the poorly-educated.

27 Likes

Has MAGA at last found a line they won’t cross? Kids in cages, violent cop-killing insurrection and murdering protesters is OK, but puppy-killing is apparently over the line?

22 Likes

confirmed that the local GOP is “not taking a position on the public outcry on the governor’s book.”

The local GOP fully supports puppy killing. Check.

17 Likes

Though I wonder how much was the result of “threats” and how much was actually “she’s currently so toxic that she’s a political liability, so we don’t want to do events with her at the moment - they’d lose even more money if we held them.”

It’s fine - they don’t even know the name of their chair.

10 Likes

Even Hitler loved dogs.

I’m actually surprised that Kristi Noem hasn’t used that as an excuse for killing Cricket yet.

13 Likes

“numerous threats and/or death threats” which means exactly one death threat and lots of complaints.

10 Likes

For a second there, it was venturing into TFG territory.

5 Likes

GOP = Gunning (down) Our Puppies

4 Likes

Poor puppy. The thing making me weep is that if she claimed doing the same thing to a non-white person, there would be no backlash. The takeaway here is she didn’t hurt the right thing/people/animal.

9 Likes

Trump better watch out if Noem doesn’t like mean and smelly creatures.

4 Likes

20 Likes

I love that for her

1 Like

22 Likes

Party chair Nancy Pallozzi said,“Numerous threats and/or death threats” poured in…

The twist? Some Marriots are pet friendly, so all the death threats came from Noem herself.

4 Likes

“Did I say my puppy? I meant I went to North Korea, and shot Kim Jong-Un’s puppy.”

3 Likes

It’s a portmanteau of Bizarro and Pelosi

7 Likes

If Trump did it, they would say it was manly and showed resolve.

1 Like