Dog not sure how to eat this noodle

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/13/dog-not-sure-how-to-eat-this-noodle.html

5 Likes

Lady and the Tramp probably set an unrealistic expectation for how adept dogs are at eating noodles.

20 Likes

I have a cat who is crazy for zucchini spirals and will beg from me everytime I make them.

19 Likes

We had a cat that would demand a spoonful of chocolate ice cream when he smelled us having some. No other flavor tempted him, only chocolate.

10 Likes

My childhood pal would freak out over a jello cube. :dog: He’d push it around with his nose, eventually put one in his mouth, spit it out and watch it jiggle. We used to joke he couldn’t be sure if it was food or a toy, so he’d never finish eating it.

9 Likes

we had a cat that like cucumber, and would insist on being served pieces whenever they were on the table.

12 Likes

Our last cat had a thing for spaghetti sauce. She had a white face, so when she came into the room, licking her lips and with an orange moosh, we always knew where she had been.

9 Likes

I’ve fed our dogs noodles for years - and it’s always fun watching them eat spaghetti. They just gobble it up, and bits stick out of their mouths in amusing ways.

5 Likes

If there is any truth to the cat/cucumber/fear-of-snakes thing; I imagine that zucchini spirals( or ‘snek slivers’) taste like cool, crisp, victory.

7 Likes

“Filling!”

My boi loved vanilla. He was all over me f I had vanilla coffee, or cookies, or even if I used vanilla-flavored toothpaste. And potato chips. vanilla ice cream and potato chips was pure bliss for my old kitty.

5 Likes

Noodles! How the fork do they work?!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.