Dolly Parton talks flush toilets and growing up with 11 siblings

[Permalink]

1 Like

She’s so great. I love Dolly Parton.

6 Likes

East Tennessee

Represent

there’s a classic Dolly Parton pinball table down the street from me that I like to play.

2 Likes

She is a national treasure. No. A treasure of the UNIVERSE.

3 Likes

That interviewer spent an unseemly amount of time lingering over her bathing habits, but then, the interview was for Playboy.

This is about “rarely heard” interviews. I thought it was kind of cool. Something you don’t hear about every day. And the little bit she told us about her mother, and how her mother encouraged Dolly Parton to always speak about what was on her mind, no matter what. <3

1 Like

Yes, I agree and I always do love listening to Dolly talk, didn’t mean to be negative about that. She seems down to earth, despite her apparently massive wealth.

2 Likes

Also, the way she grew up… some would probably think some streotypical things about her and her family. And yet she is one of THE most progressive country stars to have ever been born, and it’s evident from this interview who she got her wonderful attitude from (her mom). So much love for Dolly.

3 Likes

Always been something of a Dolly fan and the way she just absolutely charmed Glastonbury festival… brilliant.
Dog-rescuing, Yakety-Sax-rocking in the middle of several hundred acres of mud Dolly is the best Dolly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.