Don Lemon rails against Rick Santorum after BS chat with Chris Cuomo: "I'm furious!"

Originally published at: Don Lemon rails against Rick Santorum after BS chat with Chris Cuomo: "I'm furious!" | Boing Boing

8 Likes
20 Likes

At this point, that’s an upgrade over the definition of Rick Santorum.

The Birth of a Nation dog whistle was fully audible, and should cost him his job at CNN.

21 Likes

The solution is simple: don’t give airtime to lying bigots. CNN’s executives (and Cuomo) don’t yet grasp the idea that they’re not obliged to present thoroughly discredited viewpoints in the name of “balance”.

Keeping Santorum doesn’t benefit CNN in any way. He’s not going to retain conservative viewers for them in a larger media market where Faux is barely hanging onto the Know-Nothing 27% (and only by sacrificing revenue to keep a white supremacist host in a prime slot).

21 Likes

CNN is now the Faux News Light of news outlets. Nothing of great importance was lost.

6 Likes

One should keep in the back of the mind (behind the spent pizza boxes) that the word “santorum” has a proper definition:

Santorum [n] That frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.

(i believe the original coinage of such was care of Seattle’s own Dan Savage)

7 Likes

That reminds me of a funny joke:

Rick Santorum walks into a bar. The bartender says, “what time do you call this? Sure, you work for free, but your donkey’s been shitting on the stage for half an hour and we have to pay someone to clean up whatever you don’t eat. You’re a disgrace to that assless gimp uniform.”

3 Likes

Somethings can upset the idea of the ‘white blank slate’:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.