The Weird Cut of Rick Santorum's 2015 presidential candidacy speech

[Read the post]

Thereā€™s a whole lotta crazy too be seen in those eyes.

His target audience has had decades of experience in decoding the emotional content of seemingly ambiguous code words and dogwhistles.

3 Likes

I donā€™t see what all the applause to his first statement is about.

ā€œSantorumā€ is featured in all sorts of online magazines quite regularly, or so Iā€™m told.

8 Likes

The hearing protection caution placard in the background is quite appropriate.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t expect weā€™d have a clip from the new Twin Peaks so soon.

6 Likes

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

There is a gigantic Rick Santorum stepping between buildings, trying not to step on citizens. Yes, he has not stepped on a single citizen during this speech! Make this man President! He can step around the World, only stepping on non-citizens!!

Come on ā€“ letā€™s get wild about Rick Santorum! He is a stepper!

3 Likes

The part that worries me is that he has a Dick Chaney, but itā€™s not the Dick Chaney. It is another, perhaps an even stronger one.

2 Likes

Careful, if Dick Cheney finds out you said that, heā€™ll climb into a corporeal body and suck your soul out through your tear ducts, then go to a nearby hospital and eat a newborn baby, placenta and all, to replenish his vital nutrients.

3 Likes

Behold i teach you the superman he is this lightning he is this madness, as The Original Writer once quotedā€¦

2 Likes

Heā€™s Dick Cheney
Yes heā€™s the real Cheney
All those other Cheneys are just imitatinā€™

2 Likes

Positively frothing.

2 Likes

Bushwhacked

I thought Santorumā€™s presidential candidacy speech was weird enough in the original.

1 Like

Just a LITTLE stretch of the imagination here: Santorum Launches Campaign; Vows To Fill Nationā€™s ā€˜Glory Holeā€™ - http://goo.gl/C8D0BS

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.