RFK Jr. panics on stage when he can't find his speech at rally (video)

Originally published at: RFK Jr. panics on stage when he can't find his speech at rally (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I’m sure he’ll take this out on a staffer, despite it being his own screw-up. In addition to his other nasty characteristics, this creep stinks of “abusive boss”.

12 Likes

“The Deep State stole my homework”

17 Likes

“The Deep State vaccinated my speech, and all the ink disappeared”

15 Likes

Delightful. The only thing more delightful is hearing that Trump staffers are trying to figure out how to ensure he won’t run third party because all their internal polling shows he takes way more votes from Trump then he does Biden. Which in no way surprises me. I just wonder why anyone to the left of Cheeto Mussolini thought otherwise.

14 Likes

I saw a teleprompter screen in the foreground. I assume when he said “You can’t read anything” and “It’s upside down” he was talking about the teleprompter, which is why he needed the physical copy. It’s still absolutely hilarious, and perfectly indicative of everything he represents as a political candidate: complete and total incompetence. I don’t think he’s going to be stealing any votes from either Biden or Trump. His wife or someone else who loves him needs to drag his ass offstage and tell him he’s making a fool of himself, and not just because of the missing speech/broken teleprompter. What a joke.

14 Likes

29 Likes

Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask where the hell is my speech?

19 Likes

Because he’s a Kennedy. I think a lot of people pay almost no attention at all to the substance of what a candidate says. And some older voters especially, still pining for the glory daze of Camelot, will see that name and give him their vote.

10 Likes

Man, that is a voice cracked by panic.

2 Likes

His voice is due to a medical condition.

7 Likes

Thanks for that context. Man, it must suck for someone who relies on projecting a “strong, manly” image like a conspiracy bro.

6 Likes

“You have to hold it this way, sir.”

14 Likes

I remember laughing at Trump for having hired attendees at his first rally for his announcement back in 2015. That came back to bite me. No longer will I disregard these grifters.

9 Likes

Huh. An actual script. And here I thought he just says whatever the voices in his head tell him to.
I stand corrected.

4 Likes

That’s a tall order.

1 Like

The Connor Roy campaign is off to a great start

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.