Rick Santorum voter support drops to 0% after debate

[Read the post]

1 Like

How did Kasich drop??? Oh right, he actually showed compassion.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Clearly, his crazy is not the crazy that the GOP wants this year.

15 Likes

Trump picked up a point?

TRUMP PICKED UP A POINT!

15 Likes

Nor did they want it 4 years ago, or whenever it was he ran last time… Poor guy just can’t catch a break…

6 Likes

I’m lookin’ at that Ted Cruz bump…

…can someone with more patience for weeding through conservative bullshit than me explain why he might’ve picked that up? Given his company, perhaps he put on a clown nose and farted into his microphone?

10 Likes

Considering the error is 3.4 percentage points voter support for Rick Santorum hasn’t changed at all. The only candidates with changes above the error are Ted Cruz and Carly Fiorina.

13 Likes

Scott Walker dropped some, so that’s good. But Cruz also picked up?

#GAH

5 Likes

I’m already hearing republicans accepting the inevitable and apologizing for preposterousness of a Trump candidate: “well he’s the only one who will speak his mind”

and dear god what comes out.

8 Likes

It appears he doesn’t know where his cock is?

12 Likes

Ya know, I hear that one a lot from the customers in my store. “He speaks his mind, that’s what I like about him!” My standard reply is “Yeah, so does the homeless schizo outside the store begging for change and shouting about how the devil’s coming to get all of you.”

I mostly get blank stares in return.

18 Likes

The other one you hear about Trump is that he understands business. Sure… how to run a business into the ground.

12 Likes

I believe this motion may refer to the seppuku he will perform if he does not win the primary this time. Or maybe that is what it feels like to him? So much anger and frustration on that stage.

4 Likes

Error doesn’t mean you just write off anything within a given range. Given that there is an error of 3.4 percentage points the expected support for Rick Santorum has changed by 1 point. Assuming that 3.4% is a 95% confidence interval and that was 1 and it’s now 0 then the chance it has dropped is about 65%.

The real complaint is that those numbers are rounded so 1 to 0 might really be .51 to .49, which would convey next to no information at all.

There, now that I have out-math-snobbed you, I will go back to my spreadsheets.

21 Likes

“Practice makes perfect”

Scott Walker? I’d vote for him…

Oh, you mean… the OTHER Scott Walker…

6 Likes

Looked to me more like:

8 Likes

The thing is that Trump himself emerges from his many bankruptcies richer than ever, so he’s a role model for those who wish they were such successful assholes.

12 Likes

Yep. However, part of the reasoning behind supporting a corporate candidate is that they know how to create jobs. That falls flat when he’s constantly running into bankruptcies which of course puts people out of work.

He’s just gross all around, isn’t he?

12 Likes