Don’t be that friend at the music festival—be the festival mom with this survival kit instead

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/11/dont-be-that-friend-at-the.html

Actual festival survival kit: extra drugs, wellington boots, spare socks, one of those emergency plastic raincoat thingummies, money belt.

10 Likes

I know, right? Don’t forget refillable water bottle, tissues (mostly for toilet paper use), sunscreen, small Swiss Army-type knife, and trail mix.

7 Likes

Good point. Of course, the minimalist version is simply extra drugs + money belt.

4 Likes

Just ‘extra drugs’ can be turned into whatever else you might need :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would add a clock. if you’re with a group of persons the best way to relocate each other is something along the line “if we’re getting lost we’ll meet us at $place at the next full hour”

1 Like

Everybody brings drugs. But anybody got any Veras?

1 Like

2 Likes

No spare bog rolls?

Opiates. Shit when you get home. Cuts the jitters from the stims too. Cuts em juuuust fine.

1 Like

My list adds musicians earplugs and ibuprofen. :laughing:

1 Like

Will say the Zerolemon battery is fantastic. Not sure the solar panel actually produces any meaningful amount of charge, though… Hard to tell with such a huge capacity to start with.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.