Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein's curious connection

Exactly. All chuckles and guffaws over the supposedly temporary absurdity of it all, and anyway, “we’re” all right, no reason to get especially upset about any of it. Ugh. Cheery, chipper, oh so middle-class white NPR long ago became nauseating for me.

3 Likes

I have no evidence. This is just a forum, not a court. I’m just here to present possibilities.

And no lawyer can be so effective as to break the law with this blatantly unlawful agreement/criminal cover-up. There must be more to it.

Also, given his past behaviour and past allegations, I would not be surprised that the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump himself, is a child molester.

Also, this man knew about the atrocities in the American concentration camps way before the rest of the world did. He has no moral and no soul.

5 Likes

Yeah. I sure as hell wouldn’t be surprised by concrete evidence of that either.

2 Likes

I can only be pissed as fuck for so many hours per day. Gallows humor is still humor.

Disclaimer: I’m white and just moved to the 'burbs last week. I don’t do yoga or farmers markets; too busy making and exploring with the kiddos.

5 Likes

Lucky you.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Why, because I like Wait, Wait? Or because my bike commute just went from 2 to 5 miles so I’m getting more fresh air in less traffic? Or because I have kids who need their own bedroom? Or because I don’t have to contort myself with yoga? Or because I think farmer’s markets are a waste of time when I can just go to a grocery store and look for locally-grown? Not sure where you’re going with the luck part, but yeah…I’d say I’m a pretty lucky guy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.