Trump and accused child molester Maxwell are awful chummy in the Lincoln Project's new ad

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/24/trump-and-accused-child-molest.html

6 Likes

The Lincoln Project does not play around!!! This is one of their best yet.

10 Likes

It hasn’t been conclusively proven one way or the other but there have been accounts circulating for years that Epstein is the one who introduced Trump to his most recent wife.

20 Likes

The gloves need to come off and they need do a mashup of this one, with the other where he talks sexually about his daughter, and the tape where describes how he likes to grab women. It isn’t enough to look at these instances one at a time. It would be very easy to use them all to form an overall, life-long view of his misogyny.

From now until November needs to be Sherman’s f-ing march to the sea in terms of political advertising. His reputation needs to be burned to the ground and sown in salt. I want anyone with a conscience to feel nauseous when they consider voting for him, as they should.

35 Likes

Alan Dershowitz is another shitstain that needs to be taken down by all this Maxwell business. Reportedly some of the documents released by a judge yesterday in the Maxwell case relate directly to accusations against Dershowitz himself by an Epstein victim. Dershowitz is appealing their release of course.

26 Likes

Yeah–one of the victims in the Netflix Epstein documentary called out Dershowitz by name.

5 Likes

It’s not that Biden doesn’t have a reputation of being a bit of a creeper. But it is easy to look good when you are compared to Trump. Just about anybody will look smarter, more caring, and overall more competent when compared to the orange excressence infesting the oval office at the moment.

4 Likes

You can vote for literal serial killers and mass murderers as “the lesser evil” over Trump.

13 Likes
2 Likes

White House priorities for January 20th afternoon:

• Take out the trash.
  • Send in investigation and evidence gathering teams.
  • Bring in a heavy-duty hazmat cleaning crew. (The kind that does homes when a body is found, after a couple weeks.)
  • New sheets, mattresses, towels, etc.
10 Likes

I hope he lives long enough to have Harvard disassociate from him. If we’re smart about it, we can develop the technology to harness the self-pitying caterwauling about cancel culture and political correctness that will spew forth, and fuel several mid-sized cities.

10 Likes

I don’t that goes far enough to remove the taint. I’d advise a nuclear remediation and restoration crew. If they can’t cut it - demolish the building, build a park, and start anew at a nearby location.

2 Likes

His response was telling. One of the greatest legal minds of our time (really), and his response was to offer up, “Well, yes I got a massage from her, but I kept my underwear on.”

There’s only one reason you’d give that away for free, without duress and while not under oath…

4 Likes

Birds of a feather.

1 Like

Ewwwwww :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Trump saying “I wish her well” is code, and what it means is: “She had better keep her mouth SHUT about procuring underage girls who looked as much like Ivanka as possible for me to rape, or she’s going to ‘commit suicide’ in her cell like Jeffery did. Got it?”

10 Likes

There is a long list of people who have been convicted or accused of crimes related to sexual assault that have been associated with Trump. https://twitter.com/LincolnsBible/status/957621677613035520

1 Like
  • Dust the gallows.
1 Like

Or slide one of these puppies over it

4 Likes

Expecting the Donald to complain that he isn’t getting enough credit for uniting people across the political spectrum.

1 Like