Donald Trump confuses photo of woman accusing him of rape with ex-wife, Marla Maples

I’d be horrified, but unsurprised, if that was his defense counsel’s argument.

10 Likes

Alina Habba seems desperate to leave the legal profession to work as a TV commenter. She certainly isn’t showing any level of aptitude or professionalism as a litigation attorney.

2 Likes

She’s probably been promised an ambassadorship, or attorney general.

3 Likes

You left out the best part - Trump specifically had claimed that the accuser was “not his type,” and then confused her with his then-wife Marla.

5 Likes

Ahem.

3 Likes

By “you” I meant “the author.”

Let’s be honest here; he’s not looking at their faces.

Honestly, given his high regard for women, I’d imagine he sees the “sexy woman” equivalent of a butcher’s diagram. And as if making my point, “face” isn’t even labeled in this fine example.

5 Likes

My wife does the FAST test on me at least once a month sometimes more because I’m always doing stuff like that.

I’ll ask her to hand me the toaster when I mean remote control or put the remote control in the fridge. The best one is trying to turn the volume up on the tv with the chair remote. I get frustrated the volume doesn’t change while the chair is reclining.

I do have a neurologist on speed dial though.

I can’t wait till I get really bad but I’m sure my wife is not looking forward to it.

3 Likes

That isn’t so much the issue as with my ex-girlfriend (who is still living in my apartment as a sublet, ugh) will misspeak like this, then insist she is right and that I am wrong, that I don’t understand German, and that it’s all my fault.

It’s not so much the little goofs as much as the instant attempt to gaslight afterwards.

2 Likes

Easiest explanation, his eyesight is not as god as it used to be.
Too easy though, maybe he was just trying to be extra “smart” and try to convince people that was actually his ex wife in an effort to distance himself from his accuser. He is a very stable genius you know.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.