Confused Trump thinks Nikki Haley is Nancy Pelosi

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/20/confused-trump-thinks-nikki-haley-is-nancy-pelosi.html

6 Likes

Pelosi, woman, man, camera, TV!

His aides need to move his rallies to 10 am. He is sun-downing bigly.

22 Likes

Given the relative rationality of the two groups of supporters it still works out to approximately zero votes lost to trump per gaffe whereas for Biden that might be nigh exponential (“So what if trump just stares, drools and barks now, he’s still sent from god!”) -sigh-

19 Likes

I pray for a continued rapid decline, to the inevitable conclusion.

29 Likes

Same here, but it would suck to have a judge to say he is too sick for this trial.
These assholes always seem to get away with it.

He’s speaking in tongues! It’s a miracle. Send $50 to …

21 Likes

That’s not the inevitable ending that I am trying to will into existence.

17 Likes

If he decays into senility and death-in-life, that’s not getting away with anything. And as long as the risk of Abominable Orange 2: Erratic Boogaloo is avoided, good riddance to him.

18 Likes

I want the timing to be right, though. Say, October 25th or so. Not enough time to draft another candidate, but enough time to kill Republican voter turnout. But not too early to affect Democratic early voting. I feel like there’s a sweet spot somewhere in late October that not only would guarantee a Biden victory, but also result in Democrats holding the Senate and retaking the House. I don’t wish for anyone’s death, but I would like to see a sign that the Universe is trying to autocorrect.

25 Likes

The thing is that the cultists will now swear up and down that Nikki Haley is responsible for Jan. 6.

13 Likes

MAGA = the Freedom to Repress Others Freedom = FROF

6 Likes

I hope the GOP-led House has hearings!

4 Likes

In UK a common ‘test’ question for people losing their mental faculties is to ask them who the Prime Minister is.

Maybe someone needs to ask him on a regular basis who the President is.

(Oh, wait… that might not actually work with him. Nobody could tell if he was senile, delusional, or maintaining ‘the lie’.) :wink:

18 Likes

In a deposition for the E. Jean Carroll defamation case, he confidently said a photograph of Carroll was a photograph of his ex-wife Marla Maples. His lawyer had to correct him. On the record. Oh, and it was videotaped, too.

22 Likes

…goddamn I spend a lot of time thinking about this one.

18 Likes

Rule 1 of understanding The Manchurian Cantaloupe: Every accusation is a confession

17 Likes

https://doctorzebra.com/prez/z_x45_trump_family_medical_history_g.htm

Trump’s brother died at 71. His other brother at 42.

13 Likes

That’s true of everything he says or does.

13 Likes

That needs to be updated. His sister Maryanne died last year at age 86.

11 Likes

Yes - but women live longer.

He’s on borrowed time.

15 Likes

Cheeto Mussolini ha sempre ragione.

7 Likes