Sarah Cooper lip syncs Trump bragging that he passed a cognitive test

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/10/sarah-cooper-lip-syncs-trump-b.html

21 Likes

I actually believe that is what they said when they saw him take the test. Verbatim.

37 Likes

All of her stuff is dead-on and hilarious. I know I should be scared for, like, humanity–but it’s gold.

24 Likes

I figured he’d get a bone-spur exception or something.

11 Likes

The fact that he thinks a doctor saying that about his cognition is a good thing does not speak well for his… cognition.

17 Likes

That assumes it’s even remotely true. Trump is a reflexive liar, and has a history of lying about his health, and anything and everything else.

13 Likes

There should be close captioning so you can watch this without hearing his voice. One of my coping strategies is to avoid hearing his voice as much as possible.

15 Likes

“Rarely does anybody do what you just did.”

It’s true! No one can recognize a camel like Trump can!

(Page of the actual test Trump was given.)

23 Likes

Reminder: This is a sample of the test he keeps bragging he passed. It’s a basic tool for assessing senility, it’s not the SATs (and if it was he’d just hire someone else to take the test for him).

20 Likes

HA! I aced it too!

13 Likes

He passed!

5 Likes

I bet he had to do the last section twice because his first answer was “Lenny, Dave and Humpty.”

11 Likes

Probably needed someone to read it to him.

4 Likes

Next he’ll be bragging that he aced a urine test.

16 Likes

I just checked in just to see what condition my cognition is in.

37 Likes

Next time on Shitty Schoolhouse Rock:

12 Likes

I spotted the trick question! No one could copy the cube because it keeps reversing itself.

I called the lion a chimera, but I still say the tail looks like a snake, so I gave myself a point there.

All in all, a solid A-, I’d say.

16 Likes

Is she really the reason trump wants to ban TikTok?

16 Likes

If it’s a lie, doesn’t that just make it worse? If he lied about what the doctors said, the fact that he thinks his lie shows proof of his great cognition is an indicator that his brain is akin to cottage cheese.

6 Likes

:notes: Ground Control to Major Don
Ground Control to Major Don
Take your chloroquine and put your face mask on

Check cognition and may God’s wrath be with you :notes:

26 Likes