Instant Karma: Donald Trump bashes Biden for his age — then forgets name of his own doctor (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/17/instant-karma-donald-trump-bashes-biden-for-his-age-then-forgets-name-of-his-own-doctor-video.html

3 Likes

Honestly that’s no small feat unless it was a pretty famous whale. Keiko the orca from Free Willy had that distinctive collapsed dorsal fin and Moby Dick had the albinism thing going on, but I doubt I could identify most other cetaceans on sight…

13 Likes

Also Monstro, that Twitter Fail Whale, and Brendan Fraser in his Oscar-winning role.

Yeah, it was probably the Fail Whale, knowing Trump and his interests.

7 Likes

I don’t think the point was individual whales. The challenge for Trump probably was to point to the whale picture and say “whale”, not “Mr. Baleeny W. McBaleenface of the Barents Sea”.

Here’s a practice sheet in case you’re ever asked to identify a bird:

19 Likes

They misspelled “berb”.

8 Likes

Either way, the man is a jackass.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he goes to get his name changed, so as to not contradict his lord & saviour.

6 Likes

Okay, that’s pretty funny - to question someone else’s mental acuity by suggesting they don’t know the guy you can’t name, but the rest of it is also hilarious. Trump accusing anyone of not knowing things, such as the definition of inflation, when you know damn well that Trump would absolutely fail the most basic general knowledge quiz… Normally when Trump says people don’t know things, it’s because he just learned some basic fact, but I don’t remotely believe Trump has any real understanding of what inflation (or any other economic term, for that matter) means.

6 Likes

Don’t forget Dale the Whale, Mr. Monk’s criminal nemesis…

3 Likes

Just two weeks ago we had a story about karma where someone stole a package and then died in a car accident. I think it would have been better if they had been the one who forgot their doctor’s name.

1 Like

Huh. I always thought it was speled ‘birb’. what do I know… :smiley:

4 Likes

This Stephen Colbert take on the “Ronny Johnson” story is great:

:rofl:

7 Likes
6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.