Trump still bragging about needing an aptitude test

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/23/trump-still-bragging-about-needing-an-aptitude-test.html

1 Like

This is an obvious lie—he would rescind the offer in a heartbeat if she accepted the challenge—but it would be funny if Haley called him out on it.

12 Likes

That was six years ago Donnie.

Now he’s Doctor Congressman Feelgood.

6 Likes

8471607c-c686-40d5-8cc8-55382d12a861_text

3 Likes

The next interview he gives, someone should bring a copy of one of these tests (along with someone certified to administer it) and ask that he take it right then and there.

The issue though is finding an interviewer who is not a right-wing sycophant.

4 Likes

You’re giving him way too much credit for 2015.

11 Likes

why bother? if he didn’t get the result he wanted, the orange menace would claim the test was rigged.

doofus.

5 Likes

They have cognitive tests for candidates. They’re called “debates.” Not showing up for them is not exactly a “win.”

18 Likes

When President Biden and Trump win their respective parties’ nominations, Biden should challenge Trump to a live debate (and when he declines paint Trump as a chicken to goad him, Marty McFly style, into participating.) The moderator should just ask questions from one of these tests, alternating between the candidates. Only have the moderator reveal that it was a cognitive test after it was complete.

Not that even that would shake the fanatic devotion the Cult of Trump has to their “leader”, but it might wake up the (hopefully small number of) undecided voters.

4 Likes

It actually looks as if Trump was about to say “now a fantastic congressman” but couldn’t remember the word for congressman. Or immediately after deciding to praise Ronny Jackson as a congressman he forgot that Jackson was a congressman and fell back on the thing he could remember about him.

3 Likes

I’d like to see her arm-wrestle him instead. There’d be no recovery from having his arm girl-slammed onto the table…

3 Likes

10 Likes

We tried to send her 10,000 space marines, but she turned it down.

6 Likes

Space marines from Space Force, armed with invincible Jewish Space Lasers.

5 Likes

A lot of people say “Oh he doesn’t like the Jews.” Couldn’t be more true. And I love their space laser…we are a country that’s a big space lase… a big space from sea to shining sea as they say. Shining from space, where now we have our big, beautiful Space Force that I built. Builders drive big trucks. I got to sit in one when I was president, and I will again. They’ll let me honk the horn! And if you have to die to let me do it, it will be worth it.

3 Likes

Trump frequently has word-stick, and he’ll interrupt himself with ramble while he circles around for another attempt.

On Jan 6th, it took him a few tries to finally say “to the … capitol!

3 Likes

I’m fine with him getting a complete neuropsych testing.

We can finally know what that IQ score he brags about really is. I’m betting 93.

2 Likes

Looking at the skills and abilities, I honestly doubt he’s that close to the 100 average.

4 Likes

An aptitude test. Skills, and interests, and possible vocational pathways.