President Person-Woman-Man-Camera-TV still touting his perfect cognitive test

Originally published at: President Person-Woman-Man-Camera-TV still touting his perfect cognitive test | Boing Boing

8 Likes
20 Likes

That’s because he’s a very stable genius.

11 Likes

26 Likes

Adidas L GIF by Sneakersnstuff

15 Likes

I don’t like to brag, but I got scores of 90% or more in several sections of the MMPI.

13 Likes

Why not just take the citizenship test and settle the question for keeps?

15 Likes

Can we have President Obama challenge him to a civics test like a lawful permanent resident takes as part of the process of applying for citizenship?

24 Likes

But he still can’t get past Google’s ReCaptcha.

12 Likes

A rigorous cognitive test will include timed sections. There is no “perfect score” for these, especially if a 70-something year old man was compared to a teen.

5 Likes

Sister-in-law has to take that test soon. Mind you, she’s obviously demented and 77, so it will be interesting to see if she beats Trump’s score.

9 Likes

For the final and last time Donny, you’re a f@cking idiot.

14 Likes

Imagine being such a clueless idiot (not to mention an egomaniac who thinks you’ve actually done something important) that you repeat this story in public to brag about yourself.

Jesus…fucking…christ!

9 Likes

How’s the betting on that going?

Better to have some recently naturalized random Mexican dude, or better, someone here with a green card who is studying, but not yet a citizen.

I bet in both cases, those folks would beat most of us (the material being more recently studied), but you know the tiny mushroomed orange shitgibbon would be particularly butthurt to lose to a brown person.

7 Likes

So, you’re implying that he’s lying about his “perfect score”? How Dare You!

(and I bet you also disbelieve his physical exam results, and don’t believe that he’s 6’4" and 180#…)

7 Likes

And he’s an excellent golfer.

6 Likes

You get extra credit if you can recite the words before they are even introduced to you.

2 Likes

Congrats, Trump, you can tell the difference between an elephant and a camel and accurately draw the hands of a clock pointing to 12:30. We’re so proud of you.

5 Likes

We really need to stop referring to it as a cognitive test and call it what it actually is: a dementia screening.

The first rule of dementia screening is, if you can’t stop talking about your dementia screening, you probably have dementia.

4 Likes