Donald Trump held an intimate dinner with J6 families to hug them, says his lawyer

Originally published at: Donald Trump held an intimate dinner with J6 families to hug them, says his lawyer | Boing Boing

6 Likes

we stood up and said the National Anthem

Huh? That’s just weird.

22 Likes

They say your wife or gf getting hugged by Donald Trump is almost as good as getting a pardon. Too bad he was too busy stealing secret documents to bother with pardons while he was still president.

14 Likes

Hush payments coming in 3…2…1…

What instrument was he playing? Was this fundraising, having the captive audience pay him to stop?

Sounds more disrespectful than kneeling to recite the National Anthem as a spoken word poem. Was Shatner there?

14 Likes

This would be one of the lawyers whose arguments on Trump’s behalf were so outrageous that a court ordered her law firm to pony up almost a million dollars in legal fees to compensate the defendants Trump went after with his malicious lawsuits.

Now she seems to be going out of her way to connect Trump to the violent insurrectionists. Quite the legal genius, that one.

18 Likes

What?

Bet she doesn’t realize that all of the J6 families who weren’t invited – ALL of them – will wonder why they’ve been left behind.

11 Likes

He’s also claimed he’s “financially supporting” some of the J6 rioters, it’d be interesting to hear if any of them actually received anything.

12 Likes

Presumably the best he can afford with the funds (ostensibly) available.

4 Likes

This is North Korea-style Mighty Leader worship shit. He played music, he gave hugs, everyone cried, he bench-pressed a bus.

17 Likes

Firming up his support with the violent insurrectionist types.

4 Likes

Top 30 Ewww GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

13 Likes

…and then he picked their pockets.

9 Likes

If true, I can’t think of a much more unambiguous way of saying “you guys were doing what I wanted when you stormed the capitol and tried to interfere with the vote validation process.”

I mean, short of saying it in so many words on Trvth Social, but I imagine that’s next.

10 Likes
4 Likes

“He looked at me… big man, strong man… tears in his eyes… and he said ‘sir, can we just say the national anthem, I just love America and you so much’…”

11 Likes

What a bunch of rubes.

11 Likes

Can we not call it J6? It makes it sound catchy instead of a treasonous insurrection

3 Likes

Spot on with the tone. Also:

Gag Me Christine Taylor GIF

8 Likes

What do you mean?

They got free Big Mac’s out of it.

7 Likes

If by “them” you mean “the American flag”…

Happy Donald Trump GIF by Team Trump

3 Likes