Here's where Donald Trump is dining with rich donors tonight, raising $10 million with tickets at $580,600 per couple

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/10/heres-where-donald-trump-is.html

3 Likes

But that’s only like $290,000 per infection.

29 Likes

Heres hoping these idiots pay to infect each other and Herr Orangie.

That would be just deserts

19 Likes

Is it horrible to hope they all get covid and die? Yeah that’s horrible. I will not hope that.

Maybe just a brief gastro-intestinal illness that overloads the Florida mansion’s bathroom capacity the way covid is overfilling ICUs in other locales.

21 Likes

And I am sure they are not wearing their hoods … sorry masks.

19 Likes

Why is this legal? Why isn’t this considered a bribe. Nobody gives 1/2 million dollars expecting nothing in return. If I offer a cop $20 when I get pulled over for speeding I’ll be charged with attempted bribery, but giving 100’s of thousands to a politician is somehow considered free speech.

36 Likes

Those poor bedbugs!

3 Likes

Or, as John Maynard Keynes never said:

“If you owe your bank manager a thousand pounds, you are at his mercy. If you owe him a million pounds, he is at yours.”

17 Likes

They’re not giving the money to the politician, they’re giving it to this completely free and independent organization right over here!

12 Likes

I’ll remember that next time I’m hungry and on the road and stop at a gas station.

13 Likes

Next time I’m hungry on the road, and I haven’t eaten in a couple days, and they’re sold out of everything except Jack Link’s Beef Jerky…

I’ll still pass.

18 Likes

The more of their ill-gotten money those drooling nincompoops flush down Earth’s worst toilet, the better.

9 Likes
5 Likes

Is it bring-your-own-mask?

2 Likes

Why, everyone knows that monocles and tophats are effective PPE!

5 Likes

One can only hope that for the briefest of moments, the piece of land holding this mansion decides it doesn’t believe in the law of gravity and so decides to break off from Earth and finds its fortune in the deepest reaches of outer space.

2 Likes

Why is it that every town called Hillsboro[ugh] is filled with fucktards?

Don’t worry, plenty of people will in your stead.

Karma has to hit him at some point, and it better be a damn freight train to the face

2 Likes

How much is the main course?

5 Likes

Well, thankfully the hospitality industry isn’t famous for low pay, there isn’t a culture of presenteeism encouraged by rich assholes and the American health sector isn’t a predatory grift so there should be no risks here…

3 Likes