Trump promises "food for everyone," leaves without paying

Originally published at: Trump promises "food for everyone," leaves without paying | Boing Boing

10 Likes

He’s almost comically consistent

33 Likes

Wait for it. The “Truth” social post will come. He said “Food for everyone!”, not “Free food for everyone!” He was just surprised to find so many people eating.

26 Likes

It’s the vaguest possible thing to say. I mean, he was probably just overtaken by being in a restaurant, marveling that food is, indeed, for everyone.

Or else he’s a flaming douchebag. :thinking:

27 Likes

No, no, everyone misunderstood. Trump was just saying that there was “food for everyone,” which is true. It was a restaurant, after all. He was just making an observation. He never said he’d be paying for any of it.

17 Likes

Soccer Yes GIF by Coca-Cola

14 Likes

I bet he put in a to-go order and left without paying for that either.

17 Likes

At least he didn’t say “Let them eat cake.”

25 Likes

What do you expect, they didn’t even have hamberders in the menu? Read the fine print!

13 Likes

A metaphor for something … I just can’t put my finger on it. :thinking:

14 Likes

Or “L’état, c’est moi”. (Which he clearly believes.)

13 Likes

I’ll go with the second choice.

6 Likes

Is that like a covfefe without the whipped cream?

9 Likes

Dine and dash by proxy syndrome.

22 Likes

No! just No!
cafecito is life affirming.
covfefe is brain dead.

9 Likes

What shit-heel.

7 Likes

The proudest moment of his presidency.

16 Likes

I went over to his platform to see what he was up to.

I was presented with this. Who are the groomers and indoctrinators?

And everytime I see him trying to raise money for his defense I think of that scene from The Final Frontier where Kirk asks what does God need with a starship?

In other words why does a billionaire need help with his legal fees?

24 Likes

Exactly. He was just describing the magnificent bounty available for freedom-loving Americans, all thanks to their favorite president having SAVED AMERICA. Remember during the Obama years, when we were all starving and eating dirt? Well, if you don’t remember it, that’s because you’ve been BRAINWASHED by the liberal LAMESTREAM MEDIA.

Shit, this is addictive. I could do it all day.

10 Likes

He’ll be back soon to pelt them with rolls of paper towels.

10 Likes