Trump's restaurants -- cockroaches and "slimy/mold-like build-up"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/25/trumps-restaurants-cockro.html

7 Likes

His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

26 Likes

None of the cabinet want to eat in US restaurants ever again because…

6 Likes

Waiter, there’s a very strange, long, not possibly human, blonde hair in my soup!

11 Likes

I’m reveling in the startling obliviousness of “dirty on the outside, dirty on the inside.”

24 Likes

As some internet wit put it after Trump’s ‘shithole countries’ remark, “before today if you googled ‘Trump’ and 'Shithole” all you’d get would be restaurant reviews"

20 Likes

What was that saying from V for Vendetta again?

27 Likes

I’d’ve kicked her out too, and it has nothing to do with my politics.
I’ll spell it out though it makes me a bit uncomfortable to do so.
One has to support ones staff, and where does US restaurant staff come from?

9 Likes

Rock, meet glass house. SHS traveled 3 hours to eat at a filthy dirty restaurant? As usual tRump is full of shit.

16 Likes

Idiots harassing a restaurant with a similar name in Ontario, Canada seem to think she traveled even further than that to do so.

27 Likes

The best quote I saw regarding Trump, Sanders and the Red Hen was "Generations from now our history books will show the president’s spokesperson was refused service at a restaurant, and he responded by saying ‘they need a paint job.’ "

28 Likes

That goes for POTUS’es too.

18 Likes

Slime mold? That’s the taste of freedom! (Well done with ketchup.)

2 Likes

Not to mention the obliviousness of referring to Sarah Huckabee Sanders as a “fine person” when “very fine people” more or less means Nazis now.

18 Likes

It must be nice to be retired and have time to hang out on twitter all day.

13 Likes

His entire administration and businesses.

2 Likes

Unsurprising that Cons want to deny service to anyone based on sexual orientation or religion, but think that conservatism should be a protected class of some sort…

16 Likes

Well what else would one expect other than for Trump to care more about what something looks like. I mean he’s basically Eric Cartman from Southpark as an adult.

6 Likes

Asshat is never a protected class.

3 Likes

PROJECTION!
Yes, this is a complete sentence.

4 Likes