Video: Trump defends his "grab 'em by the p*ssy" comments

Originally published at: Video: Trump defends his "grab 'em by the p*ssy" comments | Boing Boing

6 Likes

His attorney during that statement…
simon cowell facepalm GIF

33 Likes

How!?

Please don’t tell me, it was rhetorical.

16 Likes

It’s the last question that is the Chef’s Kiss:
“Would you consider yourself a Star?”
“Yes, I do, I guess you could say that”

19 Likes

It’s amazing I have to ask this question, considering this person was (gag) a former president and is currently the front runner for the Republicans, but…

which deposition was this done for? He’s got something like 2 dozen current cases against him.

18 Likes

Trumpian Attorney: “Damn him! He’s using my excuse!”

9 Likes

What-an-asshole GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

For like a million years this guy.

18 Likes

From even such a crappy attorney as will still represent trump:

Donald Trump’s attorney in his civil rape trial appeared exasperated Thursday as he had a private conversation with the judge and opposing lawyer about whether Trump would testify. Trump vowed Thursday that he would travel from Ireland back to New York to “confront” accuser E. Jean Carroll but his lawyer Joe Tacopina was forced to mop up, emphatically telling U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan Thursday that Trump would not follow through. “I know you understand what I am dealing with,” Tacopina told Kaplan.

source

17 Likes

Unfortunately or fortunately

The followup I desperately wanted to hear:

“How exactly would that be ‘fortunately’?”

16 Likes

I have zero sympathy for Tacopina. This guy has represented some not horrible people, but he also represented Joran van der Sloot. He is well aware of who his clients are when he takes the job. He doesn’t get to elicit sympathy from anyone, and I doubt he got any from the judge.

18 Likes

Perhaps he is playing that classic word game FORTUNATELY/UNFORTUNATELY

One day, a woman encountered a person named Donald J. Trump.
UNFORTUNATELY he pushed her into a dressing room and raped her
FORTUNATELY she survived.
UNFORTUNATELY she was traumatized for life.
FORTUNATELY she told some friends
UNFORTUNATELY Trump denied this and called her a Liar
FORTUNATELY she sued him for Defamation
UNFORTUNATELY he got elected POTUS
FORTUNATELY he was not re-elected
UNFORTUNATELY the Statute of Limitations had expired for a Criminal Charge
FORTUNATELY she could still sue him for Defamation

24 Likes

Stars, over millions of years… does he mean these stars?

If so, I would love to see them get together. A whiff of charred Cheetos, and then nothing…

13 Likes
21 Likes

It is fat and orange, so close? :woman_shrugging:t3:

20 Likes

He didn’t really answer the question…“that’s what you said, correct?”

He actually starts responding before the attorney asked the question related to those statements. He’s trying to control the narrative.

7 Likes

Jail. He should be in jail. End of.

15 Likes

Me, normally: “I’d like to see Trump get put on trial, get convicted and go to jail, that’s the ideal way to deal with him.”
Me, after seeing videos like this: “Fuck it. Right in the woodchipper with him.”

The rape trial. Even with Trump not attending, his words in the case are only hurting him.

25 Likes

But he’s doing a bad job, because he makes it plain he agrees with the statements either way.

Trump has the problem that he can’t deny anything he thinks is impressive. That’s why his whole defense is that she “wasn’t his type”. It’s the only thing that works with being an alpha who takes whatever he wants, and he can’t claim anything less for even a moment to save his own life.

22 Likes

“I would have raped her if I thought she was hot,” is possibly the most disturbing defence I’ve ever heard of, but TFG thinks it’ll work.

:face_vomiting:

28 Likes

I’m a big fan of Australopithecine movies. The cinematography is fantastic and the writing and acting is tight. So much better than the corporate schlock Disney churns out…

15 Likes