Donald Trump indicted

30 Likes

Me either. I got a song just primed to post as soon as it’s relevant… but cannot jump the gun on it.

10 Likes

Should we start a “Fled Pool”? Bet on whether or not he tries to flee the country? I call by April 15th for 2 quatloos!

17 Likes

The world does present a surprise or two every now and then:

(wiki) On February 23, 2022, Carey R. Dunne and Mark F. Pomerantz, the lead prosecutors in the New York County District Attorney’s investigation into Donald Trump and his businesses, resigned abruptly after Bragg “indicated to them that he had doubts about moving forward with a case against Mr. Trump”.[15] In his letter of resignation, Pomerantz wrote that the "team that has been investigating Mr. Trump harbors no doubt about whether he committed crimes,[16] including falsifying business records, and that it was “a grave failure of justice”[16] not to pursue criminal charges.[17] The New York Times reported that Bragg “balked at pursuing an indictment against Mr. Trump” and lacked confidence proving in court that Trump “knowingly falsified the value of his assets on annual financial statements.”

13 Likes

Is he still here? Or has he already flown the coop?

3 Likes

A proper orange suit should take care of that. We’ll have to wait.

11 Likes

Hot diggity dog!! 23-Skidoo!!

10 Likes

Is that one of those achievements where you get no points and is just there to let everyone know that you fucked up?

20 Likes

Justice Dung Beetle has a lot of work ahead, but once this teeny boi gets going, all sorts of shit gets rolled up and fast.

24 Likes

“My sympathies Donny, it’s such a horrible, horrible situation,” says Representative Tim Burchett. “We’re not going to fix it, criminal prosecutors are going to prosecute criminals… there’s not a heck of a lot we can do about it. Yet.”

14 Likes

The article even makes the point that it ‘wasn’t high crimes’ but rather a ‘misdemeanor’. Still, he WAS arrested for his offense. Like I said: pedantry at its finest!

15 Likes

Don’t tell me how to America.

9 Likes
18 Likes

51 Likes

Jr. has weighed in. Not sure he understands communism.

17 Likes

Rats Say They No Longer Have Anything To Do With Ship, Want To Spend More Time Unindicted

36 Likes

Wait wait wait. So now our elections were free and fair as opposed to rigged?

16 Likes

Her hubby doesn’t need Trump any more, since his friend Mr Bone Saw has given him billions of dollars and enabled him to remain an influential thought leader on Middle East peace. /s

12 Likes

Crying tears of joy. May it continue!

9 Likes
26 Likes