Donald Trump indicted

We don’t even know the charges. Considering that this payoff went through both Cohen and the T**** Org, there are tax evasion and accounting fraud aspects in addition to the election finance violations. The threshold for a felony for election fraud is $10k, but as you point out, that’s for federal law.

14 Likes

Welp, this indictment will unlock his first goal of getting his name mentioned on the hour every hour.

After cheering the announcement (much like when Pelosi ripped up his SOTU speech), I’m realizing this probably only increases his chances of winning the nomination.

4 Likes

Right, because he famously won reelection after the Democrats impeached him.

14 Likes

Hey! That means he is barred from running in 2024 under the 22nd Amendment.

8 Likes

A talking head on my teevee just said that it’s better for Trump in the primary if he’s in prison.

Not sure how it helps him to miss the debates and ability to hold rallies. Or attends the debates via zoom in an orange jumpsuit.

14 Likes

“Polishing a turd” has reached new heights.

14 Likes

One pebble starts the avalanche.

3 Likes

Much like with bitcoin, everything always helps Trump. Especially the bad things.

7 Likes

Next up: Trump releases an NFT of the indictment.

9 Likes

Spot-on:

10 Likes

If any of them were holding back and wringing their hands because an ex-president has never been charged before, welp, the light is green now.

1_aba9da7559abb575cb87453ad2b273b6

14 Likes

I mean, it’s not like he talks about (or has) any policy. He embarrassed himself in the debates. Not being able to hold rallies is devastating, but more for his own mental health than for his electability. The few dozen people who tour the country to go to his rallies have already heard all his talking points. They get angry with him if he goes off script.

15 Likes

Don’t forget the horses; Bog knows they are good for crowd control as well.

Sadly, no. Remember, the Senate failed to convict him twice, even though it’s pretty public knowledge that he was guilty as sin. So technically, he’s able to run again, although it’ll be interesting if he’s having to do it from the confines of a jail cell.
Now, if any of those charges were felonies and he’s convicted of him, he’ll lose most of his rights, which changes the game a bit against him.

8 Likes

But he doesn’t get to try to tag his opponents with denigrating nicknames in front of the huge debate audience.

No opportunity to be cruel will break him.

10 Likes

You missed the joke. I take full responsibility for that. According to Trumpies he was already elected twice. So he can’t run for a 3rd time. :wink:

If they say he can run, then they are finally admitting he lost the election in 2020.

10 Likes

Alrighty. Thanks for the the info regarding the Gilded Turd being indicated. I will begin bracing for the inevitable deluge of mugshot memes and merchandise.

3 Likes

I wonder if they’ll try him as an adult?

11 Likes

1d74183b-937b-46d6-8248-bb54a96edf33_text

13 Likes

Soylent Orange has too much cholesterol.

7 Likes

… so is NOT indicting him for all that other shit he did also politically motivated :confused:

14 Likes