Donald Trump is mid-speech when hundreds of bored rally-goers exit the gates (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/10/donald-trump-is-mid-speech-when-hundreds-of-bored-rally-goers-exit-the-gates-video.html

10 Likes

To be fair, I made it to mid-article.

No sleight on you, Carla.

17 Likes

Perhaps it was just after he said “I don’t want anybody going on me. We need every voter,” he said. “I don’t care about you. I just want your vote.”

15 Likes

“Play Freebird!”

9 Likes

People don’t matter, only what they represent - Romanian fascist dictator Ion Antonescu

4 Likes

I confess, I’m disappointed they didn’t stick with it for the heat stroke. (Could you imagine risking getting seriously ill at a Donald Trump rally - just to hear him whine about what a victim he is?)

6 Likes

I have no charitable thoughts for such folks; not even if their support for TFG inadvertently causes them suffering or death.

Instead I have sympathy for all the people whom that unwavering support has hurt.

19 Likes

I mean, they took the effort to show up. I don’t take any encouragement from them leaving early.

2 Likes

“Birds aren’t really very free. They have to stick together or they’re easily killed.”

–Rennie Sparks of The Handsome Family, responding to that exact request from the audience.

5 Likes

A total of 24 people at a Trump rally in Las Vegas on Sunday required medical attention due to the heat, according to the Clark county fire department, with six taken to hospital for treatment. The hospitalizations come after a further 11 people needed to be admitted to hospital for heat exhaustion as they waited for Trump to speak at a rally in Phoenix on Thursday

6 Likes

“More climate change!” says the man literally killing his supporters with the heat… That’s our Trump!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.