Donald Trump issues mafia-style 5% shakedown to other MAGA candidates: Pay up or else!

Trump used to make quite a lot of money licensing the Trump name, but many licensees have discovered that it tends to subtract from perceived value these days.

This is the same thing, except that the licencees deserve even less sympathy.

10 Likes

There’s lots of other chumps. He’ll just put her on the collections detail.

8 Likes

Can’t find the original picture now, but he looks a whole lot more like Trudeau than Trump

1 Like

And it would be the best outcome for them, too - at least the voters. They’re actively voting against their interests right now and they don’t know it.

Oh yeah, he’d go full Putin. (Or at least as much as his minions could manage.)

7 Likes

Installing Lara as the RNC chair is probably the only way they could get away with this.

5 Likes

I wonder how many of Trump potential donors instead “invested” their money in Truth Social. He himself said it’s a way they can show their support, though his faithless profiteering off their backs and the lack of return on their investment may be wake up that some of them need.

1 Like

I think you’re a bit more optimistic than I am. It’s not like there’s a (direct) return from political donations either.

1 Like

… neither party has had sufficient numbers to override a veto for over 50 years — and it seems unlikely to happen again any time soon :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t threaten [Candidate X] with a good time. His track record in the primaries has been abysmal.

3 Likes

Er, you mean Don Poorleon

4 Likes

Franchising fee

10 Likes

Vigorish? the house’s or bookie’s take in gambling or the interest paid to a loan shark for the loan; also see juice.

“points” = points: percent of income; cut.

1 Like

Not send them any money - the money they don’t have to send, and would not send if they had it.

And Trump will call them a traitor or RINO on Truth Social.

4 Likes

Keep it in, it’s comedy gold.

2 Likes

Didn’t you watch The Sopranos? Kissing the ring is never enough. You always have to show up with an envelope full of tribute, too.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.