MAGA congresswoman proudly presents her outrageous hypocrisy

Originally published at: MAGA congresswoman proudly presents her outrageous hypocrisy | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Anyone who trusts her for a second is a fool.

Well, yeah. Who else but a fool votes for a MAGAt?

11 Likes

Jesus Take The Wheel Omg GIF by Kilo Sale Zeeland

8 Likes

Trump pushed for her primary opponent last election. I cannot for the life of me understand why these people keep thinking they can get on Trump’s good side once he’s put them on his list. Even Kevin McCarthy. McCarthy immediately blamed Jan 6 on Trump, and then 2 days later was at Mar-a-Lago kissing Trump’s ring. Did you see Trump trying to save McCarthy’s ass this week? No. Trump will use these people as long as they are useful to him, but the second they are no longer useful, he will throw them away. Every. Single. Time. I will never understand how these people can be this stupid.

13 Likes

Needs more Monkey Jesus.

9 Likes

I’m confused though. Isn’t ANY push for fundraising after the vote technically after the vote? :thinking:

Or is the issue that it’s “right on the heels” of a vote? I’m missing the point here and haven’t absorbed enough caffeine yet.

6 Likes

When you think everyone around you is an asshole. . .

8 Likes

It’s the glands:

5 Likes

The issue isn’t that the fundraising happened right after the vote. The issue is that she’s using being attacked for voting for McCarthy’s removal as the reason she needs money. Which, honestly, probably isn’t any sleazier than 90% of political fundraising ads, especially from that party.

6 Likes

Make It Work Season 2 GIF by CW Kung Fu

8 Likes

Ah, the “everybody hates me, so I must be right” excuse used by frauds since time immemorial.

Hey, it’s working for Russell Brand and countless others.

MAGA congresswoman

I think you meant ‘congressworm’.

2 Likes

Ah yes, the age-old hypocrisy of “but it’s not wrong when I do it”

4 Likes

… you might be a member of the Republican congressional caucus.

3 Likes

When everyone around you thinks you are an asshole; you are definitely a member of the Republican congressional caucus.

3 Likes

I cannot for the life of me understand why these people keep thinking they can get on Trump’s good side once he’s put them on his list.

To be fair, his rapid mental decline probably means he can’t keep his nice and naughty lists straight anymore, so she’s just as likely to randomly get his favor again once he forgets that he hates her. Especially since she’s a conventionally attractive woman.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.