Disgruntled Trumpanzee calls Trump “a little bitch” torches his MAGA hat with a flamethrower

Originally published at: Disgruntled Trumpanzee calls Trump "a little bitch," torches his MAGA hat with a flamethrower | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Big Brother Reaction GIF by Big Brother After Dark

47 Likes

probably overstocked on orange base, now blames “you know who”

48 Likes

“Blend blend blend”

I mean, everything he said was true. ETA - I should say most of the things he said were true.

He is more likely to get a debate if he paid Trump $1 million directly. He doesn’t give a shit about charities. LOL.

17 Likes

Obligatory:

42 Likes

I don’t see this as a win. I see this as someone moving even further to the extreme right.

22 Likes

Trump legitimized a lot of very dangerous beliefs, and brought the believers out of the wordwork and made them feel supported and empowered. Any wedge between the “mainstream” Republicans and the far right that reinforces the fringe-ness of far right beliefs is a positive. On the downside, the connection between the far right and mainstream Republicans does seem a lot more robust than the acceptance and tolerance that mainstream Democrats offer the “far left” (i.e. anyone to the left of Reagan)

26 Likes

38 Likes

Yeah, it’s not like these folks are realizing [expletive deleted] is a lying sack of shit who sold them a false bill of goods, and now they’re making their way back to some semblance of reality. They’re getting radicalized even more, and that’s not a good thing. They’re fractured and disorganized, but the bad juju is still out there.

16 Likes

Renewing NAFTA under a different name he could take credit for wasn’t great but I’m not sure it marked the end of America as a sovereign nation. Imposing a medical tyranny is complete nonsense unless you somehow count the coronavirus itself. Yes, Trump is an awful grifter, but no, this is not what truth looks like.

17 Likes

OH yeah, you’re right. Confirmation bias, the things I agreed with stuck out! Made an edit.

7 Likes

They’re damning Trump for betraying Trumpism.

6 Likes

He abandoned Trump when he realized just how deranged and infantile and, frankly, fascistic, the twice-impeached former President has been.

He abandoned Trump when he realized just how much more deranged and infantile and, frankly, fascistic, the twice-impeached former President should be.

11 Likes

you love to see it.

No, not really. There are lots like him who are condemning Trump because he did not just torch the Constitution, declare martial law and round up all those “others” to put them in work camps. They are now working to make those dreams come true. Some of them are in Congress.

27 Likes

15 Likes

you do you. i like seeing them turn on their own. #DifferentStrokes

5 Likes

It’s a shame the hat wasn’t on his head at the time of the torching.

11 Likes

“Terms and conditions apply.” :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Having had to endure working with multitudes of $Salesdroids off & on over the years, this isn’t a point in his favor.

The Cancer metastasizes

True, that.

Ah, so this is a publicity stunt, then.
Gotta keep your name in the news.

Too bad he wasn’t wearing it at the time.
EDIT: @ToMajorTom beat me to it. EMTA.

According to the Twitter site:
Partnered with @MeidasTouch

I’m glad there are people keeping an eye on these goobers.

10 Likes