Disgruntled Trumpanzee calls Trump “a little bitch” torches his MAGA hat with a flamethrower

It’s a mixed bag. Yes, they’re fucking Nazis, but a fragmented right wing is less effective than a GOP unified around a single cult leader.

25 Likes

Which hopefully means it’ll be easier to clean up the party of the far right elements.

13 Likes

Exactly. As long as we’re stuck with a two-party system it is always a good thing when the Nazis don’t feel comfortable supporting either of the two major parties.

13 Likes

At least the GOP paid some lip service to anti-racism which helped keep their more fringe elements in line. Trump unleashed the hardcore, racist, John Birch fringe into the mainstream of the party. Let’s hope this can be a point where some start to reflect on the original founding on the party as a confluence of free labor and anti-slavery sentiment.

13 Likes

Damn, someone is starting the January 6th effigy burnings early I see. I’ve got mine all ready for tomorrow.

Don’t stand there and tarry
on 6th January
Remember the Qnuts mad plot.

I give no affection
to Chump’s insurrection
and never will it be forgot.

10 Likes

Must be tough having a spare million bucks just lying around.

23 Likes

Other issues aside, I’d love to see that “debate,” though. Trump vs. a disgruntled Trumpanzee? Trump would finally be up against someone he couldn’t trample over just because they were adhering to social/political norms and being polite, because neither of them would. Shit-flinging galore. Trump’s used to being the only one who stoops that low, he’d probably be baffled.

11 Likes

I suggest we use drano. I mean it usually gets gross organic shit out of clogged systems…
(or maybe that piranha juice featured recently here)

Also, I have to do this:
“The MAGAs are revolting!”

“You said it! They stink on ice!”

11 Likes

A cosmetics salesman Trump supporter?

3 Likes

I do like the cut of his flamethrower, TBH

This one’s smarter than the average MAGAt. Which still isn’t saying much…

4 Likes

Truck needs more lift and less exhaust. Other than that, no notes.

Stephen Colbert Chefs Kiss GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

8 Likes

But look how much damage the Tea Party did to civil politics despite having no central figure like Trump to organize them. A mob is still dangerous, even if they are obsessed with infighting,

4 Likes

“The world is waking up to your massive grift.”

Meme Reaction GIF

16 Likes

We are still better off with a GOP where Nazis feel alienated than a GOP where Nazis feel welcome and supported.

12 Likes

Watching Trump lose his base of crazies is satisfying, but what concerns me is a large pool of leaderless crazies waiting for Cotton or Carlson.

7 Likes

If he had 1 million to donate (seems unlikely) but instead offered to just pay trump. Trump would probably agree.

Mom was loath to deal with the salesmen at her work, and called them ‘peddlers.’

2 Likes

Do we all need to watch Fight Club again?

3 Likes

can people actually get a personal flamethrower? i…was not aware of that.

3 Likes