Donald Trump, Jr. mocks Hunter Biden's struggle with addiction

Let’s not rush to judgment! Just because he’s the prominent failson of a fake rich family doesn’t mean he actually has expensive habits. For all we know, he could be sniffing glue or huffing paint.

13 Likes

World mocks Donald Trump Jr.’s struggle with stupidity.

15 Likes

The Trump family would be a fantastic case study in ‘nature or nurture?’ - I honestly can’t work out if their utter moral bankruptcy is biologically determined or whether it is down to generation upon generation of piss-poor parenting.

3 Likes

And doesn’t she sound like a charmer?

'According to a dozen well-informed sources familiar with her complaints, the assistant alleged that Guilfoyle, her direct supervisor, subjected her frequently to degrading, abusive, and sexually inappropriate behavior; among other things, she said that she was frequently required to work at Guilfoyle’s New York apartment while the Fox host displayed herself naked, and was shown photographs of the genitalia of men with whom Guilfoyle had had sexual relations. The draft complaint also alleged that Guilfoyle spoke incessantly and luridly about her sex life, and on one occasion demanded a massage of her bare thighs; other times, she said, Guilfoyle told her to submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men, asked her to critique her naked body, demanded that she share a room with her on business trips, required her to sleep over at her apartment, and exposed herself to her, making her feel deeply uncomfortable.

15 Likes

Yeah, that’s rich, seeing Junior’s latest appearances under the influence of Bolivian Marching Powder…

7 Likes

Peter Kropotkin was right.

11 Likes

Look at those pupils!

And judging by Trump’s debate performance, with similarly dilated pupils, I’m speculating that Junior introduced his dad to his Bolivian Marching Powder after the Adderall just wasn’t doing it for him…

7 Likes

“…this could have been a genuine opportunity for Trump to demonstrate his humanity.”
Ummm… that’s not really his thing.

13 Likes

You might think so but Republicans are particularly skilled at excusing the behavior of their friends and family while trying to persecute “others” with the same issues.

It’s about being in the right group not anything else. If your in the right group shooting someone on fifth avenue is ok. If not your cancer is because you were too lazy to get a job that didn’t involve asbestos or too poor to live somewhere that doesn’t have lead in the water.

15 Likes

Looks like Hilary Clinton was right when she said “deplorables.”

14 Likes

Yeah, that’s true. Though I suppose I’m thinking more of people who don’t identify as Republicans (who are a lost cause at this point) - which is a fair number of people even in “red” states. I saw a lot of people on Twitter after the debate who were moved by Biden’s comments on the subject and turned off by Trump’s.

2 Likes

Like Fred Trump, Jr?

3 Likes

But we’re supposed to show empathy for Two Scoops, pray for him, and be nice to him because his stupidity and arrogance got him sick. Fuck that noise.

10 Likes

Oh, kind of like the Benghazi hearings they put Secretary Clinton through?

5 Likes

This moron also claimed Hunter Biden did not have a job until Joe became vice president. Consider the fact that Donald Trump Jr. and all of his siblings and relations are employed by Donald. These people are incapable of recognizing hypocrisy or irony.

13 Likes

News three days from now: under court order, Donald Trump, Jr. checks into rehab.

9 Likes

Let’s not forget Fred Trump Jr. — Junior’s uncle died from alcoholism. Donald Trump Sr. has said watching his brother’s decline was what made him into a teetotaler.

If any family should be sensitive and sympathetic to another family’s struggle with substance abuse, it’s the Trumps.

(ETA Which I guess was in the OP and I just missed, but it bears repeating.)

8 Likes

… and with the personality of his father…

I personal think we should just ignore what Uday and Qusay say. Its bad enough that we have to put up with their spawners bullshit, why is what ever garbage that drops out of his princelings mouth newsworthy? We KNOW for years that they are just as awfull excuses of human beings as their senior. Fuck this whole evil, corrupt, criminaly stupid, narcicisstic, despicable, entitled, ignorant, scummy, depraved clan of bottom feeders. Fuck them with the business end of a rake.

10 Likes