Donald Trump Jr. pokes fun of Brett Kavanaugh's sexual assault accuser on Instagram

Her accusation must be given maximum credibility

But we do know that lie detectors are junk science.

Don’t we :grey_question:

3 Likes

Whoever was stupid enough to lend him money - deserves to lose it.

7 Likes

We have nearly the exact same expression in English: “the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”

6 Likes

Hey now, we wouldn´t wish the old “Don´t drop the soap” on anybody, not even on a dreadfull excuse for a human being like Don the Lesser.

Really guys! I´m serious. I´m not laughing…

5 Likes

Frankly? I like Beavis and Butthead better.

7 Likes

It’s a very relative use of the term here. :wink:

But yeah, Don Jr. seems to be even more of a spoiled moron than his dad. I can’t imagine him being able to feed himself if he had to survive on his own, without his family name and wealth to rely on.

2 Likes

I could see Trump letting Don & Eric go to jail if it protects him, but I think he’d literally order the Marshals and/or the Secret Service to use force to prevent Ivanka from being taken into custody.

This is the crisis (or at least one of them) that I think is most likely and one of the scariest: Trump’s family are charged with state crimes in NY, and men in black SUVs are ordered to go to the prosecuting attorney’s office to seize the files Trump maintains are illegitimate and spring his godforsaken shitty kids, and we have a situation where armed men are standing off about whose authority prevails.

2 Likes

I know, right?

Lie detectors in this context are a media tool. You do it to obviate stuff like this (which to be super clear is a mockup)

7 Likes

So the /s is just assumed all the time now? Just wanted to be double sure.

2 Likes

Are you being sarcastic?

6 Likes

And yet Ivana Trump (wife number one, Don Jr.s mother), swore in a deposition that Donald Trump raped her. Of course she magically denied that later when her alimony was on the line.

3 Likes

At least he’s acknowledging that everyone’s laughing at America:

lolz

1 Like

lie detectors can only determine whether or not a person can pass a lie detector test. they can’t determine if a person is telling the truth.

3 Likes

one can only fucking hope…

Eric had one on hand. Next to his safety scissors.

Fox news changes headline to: Partisan Liar Christine Ford Lies to Gullible Media.

But is it worth dad throwing a temper tantrum?

4 Likes

The road apple doesn’t fall far from the horse’s ass.

8 Likes

Let’s not support the peddling of junk science just because we believe it this time, especially when it is used just as often to make it look like the guilty party is innocent.

(Sorry, I see others have already made similar points.)

1 Like