Donald Trump Jr. pokes fun of Brett Kavanaugh's sexual assault accuser on Instagram

I love how the Trump brothers so closely mirror the Trump Boys series written about them in The Onion…

7 Likes

The sad fact is that to the people who make up Trump’s constantly-invoked Base and to Trump’s Republican enablers, sexual assault and harassment simply aren’t problems. If anything incidents of sexual misconduct are something to take pride in (cf. Trump’s pussy-grabbing speech). It’s “boys will be boys” and “you know teenagers” and “locker room talk” and “she asked for it.” With luck this scandal will derail Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation (opening the door for an even worse candidate) . However, as long as reactionary troglodytes shape Congress and the judiciary, guys like this will get through despite public outcry. They just don’t give a shit.

8 Likes

Sweet Jesus. So classy.

1 Like

Is that really fair to Beavis and Butthead?

12 Likes

I’m sure his dad is proud of him.

2 Likes

…if you get what I’m saying…if you catch my drift…

Better comedians than I have coined a particular usage for Dolt 45: “The apple doesn’t fall far from the orange.”

1 Like

I’m going to go with “the turd doesn’t fall far from the cow’s ass”.

1 Like

I’m going with “I’m so sick of these shitbags.”

4 Likes

This, among many other things. (Including @Carla_Sinclair “MAKES fun of” or “pokes fun AT” but never “pokes fun OF”)

Shhhh…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.