Donald Trump Jr.'s wife Vanessa sent to hospital after she opened mail that contained white powder

A) that’s pretty fucked up
B) Don Jr? Donald frickin Junior? who on earth sees the current admin and thinks that Don Jr is the #1 target? PETA? His lawyers?

4 Likes

“Hey D-d-d-d-d-donald, did you get that thing I sent ya?”

“Did he get that thing you sent him?”

6 Likes

Dammit Vanessa, that was my cocaine!

5 Likes

It’s awkward for DT Sr to get it sent to the White House.

5 Likes

You could day that about almost every act of this administration.

4 Likes

I’d assume it was cocaine. Have you seen DJTJr?

3 Likes

I’m waiting for SNL/Alex Baldwin to run with the cocaine angle. Should be fun.

1 Like

If you pay careful attention, you’ll note that a small amount of white powder is often included in mass-mailed envelopes and billing notices you receive. Paper dust gets generated by the bill printing and envelope stuffing process, and some ends up in the mailings.

Sadly this is probably not the usual false alarm, though. Some idiot probably thought sending the baby some talcum power was funny…

1 Like

I assume his mail probably isn’t screened as carefully as letters addressed to the President.

Sad to see Vanessa referred to as a third person.

Wife to the President’s son was hospitalized…

Nice to see a few news outlets refer to her not as a possession but the person the article is actually about.

1 Like

I can vouch that I would not have clicked on this post if it were not for the headline.

3 Likes

Quite. For instance if they’d disguised it as black powder it’d’ve been shot on opening.

1 Like

She should know better than to get into her F-I-L’s sock drawer.

Or
5. Russian mafia reminding Jr how easily bad things could happen, and which side to keep happy.

2 Likes

“Mail-order baking soda delivery went awkwardly wrong”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.