Manhattan DA receives death threat along with white powder in mail

Originally published at: Manhattan DA receives death threat along with white powder in mail | Boing Boing

7 Likes

fight club quote GIF

Did they check to see if the powder was adderall?

26 Likes

It occurs to me that Trump himself might have sent it. Was the threat written in crayon?

Was the powder cocaine?

21 Likes
18 Likes

I know who the mastermind of this attack is, he should be arrested.

12 Likes

It was antifa trying to make his supporters look bad.

What I expect to hear Marge or Tucker say any minute now. Although Marge claims she’s getting assaulted at the DC jail so she may not get around to it until this weekend.

6 Likes

Gold Sharpie; it’s classy!

He he he! There is a font called “Tiny Hands” so we can all send our own Trumpian Death Threats.

19 Likes

Dude’s going to get besieged by orcs for the foreseeable future. I really hope he was prepared for it. Not that one can be totally prepared, and not that being prepared makes it any better, but it could make him safer.

6 Likes

How is he still a free man? How much crime does he need to do to have consequences?

8 Likes

Apparently, Trump will be holding a Rally at Waco, for the anniversary…

4 Likes

I agree with Ben Meiselas in that it is time to charge DT with obstruction of a public servant.

6 Likes

conspiring to obstruct an official proceeding has an ironic ring to it.

3 Likes

Stochastic domestic terrorist should be monitored by the FBI and put on the No Fly List. The NSA should be monitoring his communications outside of the US.

9 Likes

Because it’s always The Good Guys™©® who mail death threats and white powder.

5 Likes

As someone who worked in print, publishing and design, for thirty-odd years, that font fills me with joy! I love it. :rofl:

3 Likes

So here’s a question - how do you deal with the no-fly list when someone has a private jet?

Kristen Wiig Yep GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

3 Likes

2 Likes

For what it’s worth:

TSA requires all charter operators who operate private jets weighing more than 12,500 pounds (this is pretty much every light, mid, and long-range private jet charter) to participate in the Twelve Five Standard Security Program. Among many other security requirements, each passenger must be vetted against a national no fly list that is regularly maintained and updated by the Department of Homeland Security.

4 Likes

That covers charters but what if they actually own the jet? Is the pilot supposed to turn his employer in?

2 Likes

It’s enforced at security. So even if he owns the plane, security should prevent him from getting on it. In reality, it’s tougher than than, but that’s the legal apparatus.

4 Likes