Trump promises "potential death and destruction" if he's indicted

Originally published at: Trump promises "potential death and destruction" if he's indicted | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Obviously he cannot be charged with incitement to riot, “potential death and destruction” is his new campaign slogan. /s

23 Likes

He’s going to self-destruct or something?

21 Likes

He’s pissed because the publicity regarding the upcoming charges has Melania swatting his tiny hands away once more as she is reminded of his philandering yet again.

17 Likes
18 Likes

George Soros must be the richest person in the world, considering how many people and groups he has supposedly funded.

But I’m forgetting, all these accusations come from antisemites who probably believe that he really is the dictator of the New World Order shadow government or some similar bullshit.

31 Likes

“Soros” is the new “Rothschilds”.

31 Likes

So, many, commas!

16 Likes

If we run him with bacon; will they turn on him?

8 Likes

If our choices as a nation are A.) indict him and face widespread violence, or B.) ignore his crimes and thus condone using the threat of violence as a reason to ignore crimes, I think we all know which is the better path.

There’s not really anything to debate.

Putting a former president in jail is a new place for the United States, but it wasn’t our justice system that brought us here-- they have to do their job-- it was Donald Trump that brought us here.

49 Likes

It’ll be interesting to learn what novel parasite is turned up the autopsy of what’s left of TFG’s brain.

9 Likes

Someone let Merrick Garland know about this so he can shrug and go back to playing Free Cell.

21 Likes

Good point. Perhaps New York City should take Trump Tower under eminent domain, compensate Trump for it based on the value he claimed it had on his tax forms, and immediately flip it to someone else for a tidy profit (and increased tax revenue.)

Kelo v. City of New London says that’s allowed.

22 Likes

He doesn’t own it.

As of 2021, the building’s official owner is GMAC Commercial Mortgage, according to the New York City Department of City Planning.

15 Likes

So, can we add “Making Terroristic Threats” to the charging documents, please?

26 Likes

“I’m a pretty dangerous dude when I’m cornered.”
“Yeah,” said the voice from under the table, “you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the shrapnel.”

24 Likes

They should rename it.

14 Likes

Download

45 Likes

He’ll pop like a balloon full of cholesterol plaque.

13 Likes

I’m still waiting on my check /s

21 Likes