Trump promises "potential death and destruction" if he's indicted

That’s a six-lane, rush hour car crash of a sentence - I guess he doesn’t write his own political slogans.

12 Likes
"Only a degenerate psychopath that truely hates the USA!"

That last sentence is confusing. Why is Trump suddenly referring to himself?"

The projection really has never been more obvious. It’s also interesting that his threats are getting more heated and graphic as they’re revealed to be empty by the lack of response by his followers. I really hope the judge takes his threats into account, as no one else would remotely have gotten away with shit like this.

Now we have Republicans congresscritters (illegally) demanding, well, the entire prosecution’s case from the prosecutor. It’s a weird form of grandstanding, to demand crimes, but I guess that’s where the GOP is, now.

13 Likes

Even he doesn’t look convinced “does that actually say Manhattan?”

6 Likes

Maybe he’s aware of the return of firing squads?

BTW, does the penalty for treason still provide for this?

9 Likes

“Blood and Soil” was considered, it plays well among a bunch of his base.

8 Likes

Don’t worry, they still also blame everything on the Rothschilds. There is enough antisemitism to go around.

5 Likes

One lives in hope. Pity the clean-up crew, though.

2 Likes

Trying to diagram Trump-speak is a particular nightmare that I would not force on anyone, even my 7th grade grammar teacher. “Fuck it, throw commas everywhere,” is a reasonable response…

3 Likes

Asked Rep. Jim Jordan what he makes of Trump’s warning about “potential death & destruction” if indicted; Jordan said he hasn’t seen Trump’s post. When I showed this to him on my phone, he said he can’t read well without his glasses. He added he’s reviewing DA Bragg’s letter.

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 19-20-44 Sahil Kapur on Twitter

7 Likes

Death and destruction, huh? Yeah, worth it.

1 Like

I have no problem with calling his bluff & hope the DA brings additional charges.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.