Donald Trump, loser, reduced to citing online web polls in desperate bid to escape prison and obscurity

It’s not so much that it was close, as frightening as that is, it’s the simple fact that 74 million people think that the Trump administration is A-OK and deserving of 4 more years in power.

That is a lot of messed up people.

15 Likes

Hey Donny, lemme show ya where you can shove yer poll.

2 Likes

If you can get your hands on a medium, McLuhan himself can give you the message.

8 Likes

I just polled all my FB friends and several of them do believe that online polls are ‘super reliable.’

5 Likes

And a turnout of less than 0.1% of all eligible voters. We can therefore agree that over 99.9% of the USA is happy with the status quo position that Biden will become president on January 20 2021.

3 Likes

An I think that Biden and the democratic party should try to understand why. Not all of them are insane nazi lovers.
There are a loot of poor white families which have a lot of problems and they are not under the radar and feel that Trump is helping them while Biden will not, giving help to other minorities. Even if actually the republican policies are the ones that made them poor.

4 Likes

This has so much potential.
Knowing he’s willing to follow the guidance of a handful random poll responders we just need more polls.

Should Trump go public about his feelings towards his daughter?
YES: 87,6%
NO: 22,4%

Should Trump initiate the tradition of First Mistress?
YES: 91,2%
NO: 8,8%

3 Likes

Duck Trump

1 Like

No! They are spunky defenders of free speech and the rights of …oh, I dunno … wankers to be wankers?

4 Likes

Hey, c’mon Xeni, there’s still some loose change to be wrung from that base.

I love that in Cambridge (MA, not UK) I would have to go hunting to find a Trump supporter. Now that I’m in the burb’s they’re a dime-a-dozen (and drive like jack-holes in pick-ups (although I’m jealous of the F-150s)).

Here’s my poll:
Chance we get some kind of crazy-ass coup: %3
Chance Democracy continues in the US: %90
Waiting for the meteorite to just finish it: %6
Just waiting for that awesome coupe to pop up on carfax: %1

1 Like

Worse out here in a rural area. My theory is that either Biden supporters were worried about getting accosted or that it’s tough to attach huge flags to a Prius (Prius being a humorous opposite of an F150).

2 Likes

That’s like me asking my Boba Fett collection if I should buy more Boba Fetts.

4 Likes

Even Fox News never had him above a 49% approval in the entire four years.

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls

So why, WHY would conservatives ever think Trump won the election?

Maybe because they preferred to believe the online poll his campaign continuously ran that linked to a page for donations. It’s called “living in a bubble.”

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I don’t put signs up in our lawn or stickers on my car. No need for that foolishness…the real power is at the ballot box…and Biden won.

3 Likes

I used to think that there were a lot of simply miss-understood/miss-informed R folks, who only backed the fascist racist party because they somehow did not know it was the fascist racist party (because of miss-information from Fox/Rush, etc). However, I’ve since realized (because I’ve made the mistake of finding myself in “political” discussions enough times) they do know it’s the fascist racist party, and they are perfectly OK with that, and fully support it. Sure, most of them are not putting on white hoods and burning crosses, or lacing up jack-boots and putting on red arm-bands and proudly marching in the streets screaming “jews will not replace us”, but they have absolutely no objection to the people who do, and quietly support them and give them a thumbs up. They care absolutely nothing about fairness, justice, or freedom as it pertains to other people, as long as they think that they, personally, may be on the benefiting side of any unfairness, injustice, or infringements on others’ freedoms. They feel as long as they only support them in quiet ways such as voting for them, or wearing a red cap, they can deny their reasons for supporting them. But they do support them, and support them because of the fascist racist policies that they think will make them personally better off (both because they think they will not be on the receiving end, and they think that if resources (taxes, jobs, etc) are redirected away from the targets of suppression, that they will then see those resources redirected to themselves.

5 Likes

Spending almost 1/4 of but more then 1/5 of his term golfing at his own resorts costing almost $150,000,000 to the taxpayers should be recognized as some kind of record.

6 Likes

But now they could buy an Hybrid RAV4 and they’re ok.
So one could have an eco-friendly SUV.

Jokes aside I think that for me one thing is being a Party member and make propaganda, and for me is all ok, another thing is putting signs outside or stickers.

Hang on, I need to add the spikes and curare first.

Oh, wrong kind of pole.

1 Like