Donald Trump, loser, reduced to citing online web polls in desperate bid to escape prison and obscurity

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/24/donald-trump-loser-reduced-to-citing-online-web-polls-in-desperate-bid-to-escape-prison-and-obscurity.html

7 Likes

The only poll that matters is the one where 80,033,996 responded “Joe Biden should be the President.”

70 Likes

30 Likes
46 Likes

Newsmax. That’s the one that appears next to one weird trick for tinnitus and sketchy freemium games if my adblocker is improperly configured; right?

26 Likes

That poll was presumably conducted on something like www.trump-forever.com.

11 Likes

Newsmax is where people go for information when they get tired of all the far-left commies like Tucker Carlson on Fox News, so yeah pretty much.

32 Likes

I thought the next biggest/batsh!tingest right-wingy-est channel was OAN?
(or is it ONAN? that seems more appropriate)

My online poll just in: 100% of Trump supporters are utter wankers

20 Likes

Dunno. Seems… seedy.

12 Likes

OAN got a one week suspension from YouTube today for posting some video about a fake COVID cure. I think OAN and Newsmax are trying to outcrazy each other right now. Winner (loser?) is the next FoxNews.

16 Likes

It should be ODPN (One Dumbfuckistan Propaganda Network)

3 Likes

Newsmax is the news outlet for people that think Fox News is too left leaning.

8 Likes

We may need some extra-strength cleaner to remove that ingrained crust of Cheetos dust from the White House.

11 Likes

Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love, losers gonna lose.

5 Likes

Here’s another poll he could cite:

16 Likes

Should Donald Trump concede to Joe Biden? I’m going to go with option C, “It doesn’t matter, as Donald Trump will leave office and the White House on or before January 20th, by force of federal law enforcement if necessary.”

Or to put it slightly differently, as the host of the reality TV show Big Brother could put it:

“By a vote of about 80 million to about 74 million, Donald, you have been evicted from the White House.” – Julie Chen Moonves,

11 Likes

Although I’m glad Biden won that is still mind-bogglingly insane.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Well, we’re all the losers for having them exist. There’s probably a wittier McLuhan-esque reply, something about the medium and the message, but someone smarter will have to make it.

1 Like

But according to census.gov as of last July there were around 255 million people in the US age 18 or above. If we were to assume that number was roughly the same this November somewhere around 100 million people who could vote didn’t. [Yes, I know there are some people who aren’t allowed to vote for various reasons – but there aren’t 100 million such people.]

5 Likes