Newsmax swallows MAGA pride and adds disclaimer after Trump interview: 2020 election "legal and final" (video)

Originally published at: Newsmax swallows MAGA pride and adds disclaimer after Trump interview: 2020 election "legal and final" (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Hot Shots Idiot GIF
If your ears blink you’ll miss it.

8 Likes

This show is called “The Balance?”
Seriously?

6 Likes

Ahhh, the days before CGI.

7 Likes

But of course not to his face I’m sure.

10 Likes

“C’mere and looky what lies them lizard men lib-ruls is forcing Mr Boll’n to say! Betcha he’s blinking morse code what he really wants to say! Lemme see… that there’s a E, an’nother E, and T…”

8 Likes

“We’re settling out of court with Dominion and Smartmatic really quickly”

9 Likes

Go broke, get woke?

16 Likes

For a moment there, I thought there was a small possibility he would give the disclaimer in front of Trump, and I was looking forward to that. But of course not.

7 Likes

… but they didn’t say “accurate” or “not stolen” :thinking:

8 Likes

I sure hope he always remains a “one-term president”.

While I’m hoping, I hope Rhonda Sanchez never gets off zero. Except for indictments, he can get lots of those.

4 Likes

Yeah, you notice it’s announced afterwards by the person in the studio, not during the interview.

4 Likes

I love the sour look in the arse-licking coward’s face when he has to read what the lawyers ordered.

3 Likes

Imagining NewsMaxx saying the Serenity Prayer

4 Likes

And, “guy who’s never won a popular vote.”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.